Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Luke is of course...

I mean Rey has to have Krypton Ancestry with that rock levitation tip...She's about to take flight right there...
Krypton ancestry?

Thought the trailer clearly indicated her Saiyan lineage.

The twist gonna be her growing her tail back.

ifrey-can-do-this-like-heican-dothisl-making-n-ajedisaiyan-princess-19109624.png

Last edited:
If Kylo blasts his mom... after saber-ing his dad and dropping him down a very deep hole...

200_d.webp

Last edited:
There are so many questions I have after watching this trailer, but stoked nonetheless. No way Rey turns to the dark side, no way Luke let's that happen. Finn about to take out Phasma, Porg merchandise will be all out in droves even more than now. I can't wait till December!

Yeah Kylo is offing his mom for sure...

Kylo and Luke face off there at the end when Kylo reaches out his hand? Maybe asking for Luke / Anakin's Lightsaber?
kylo offs leia and luke

rey kills luke or either sees kylo or snoke off luke and has nowhere to turn but kylo

they better not have a weak turn to the darkside like they did with anakin. made him turn way too easy and quickly

poor finn. hes the nein nunb of this trilogy

Snoke was definitely talking about Rey in the first part of the trailer even though they're making it seem like he was talking to kylo, I'd also be down with a rey dark side turn , people who have seen the pre-screenings have already said the movie is great but very divisive

kylo too far gone for any redemption he killed han bout to kill leia and most likely luke

people bout to send adam driver death threats after this movie :lol:

At all possible Rey... turns Kylo? On some un-Darth angle?

I would be STUNNED to see Disney turn the perfect female heroin into a villian just like that.

STUNNED

My guess, the long con. To defeat Snoke, she has to get Kylo to let his guard down. Let him think she's joining him (like Vader wanting Luke to join him to defeat the Emporer) but really she playin a role.

I can see snoke mind manipulating rey and that's when we find out who she really is causing a dark side turn, maybe in some twist kylo realizes that he's been used as a puppet and the reaching out hand gesture is to luke to join together to go get rey back ....who the hell knows this is going to be a very long two months

Back
Top Bottom