Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How common is reserved seating in the States nowadays?
It's been like that for us here since... forever.

General admission at theaters is always so weird to me.

How common is reserved seating in the States nowadays?
It's been like that for us here since... forever.

General admission at theaters is always so weird to me.

Started popping up around my way (Las Vegas) in 2015...Just one theater then...

Now there are several...

I remember during my Phantom Menace camp-out, I was like "why do we need to camp out twice?!" :rolleyes

I'm definitely gonna enjoy in seat service and a spacious recliner reserved seating. I'll watch it 3 times minimum that way let's gooooooooo

I ended up getting 7pm general admission tix at Universal city walk because all the reserved seating was taken unless I wanted to sit in the front row:sick: , I think I'll be ok tho they have it showing in 18 rooms in 10 minutes increments of each other , another plus is they have metal detectors as messed up as it is that we even have to worry about such a thing

Has there been any confirmation if Lando is going to appear in Last Jedi or the next film?

rfx45 rfx45 Is the theater at Irvine Spectrum the best option to watch movies in South OC? If so, I'll consider buying tickets there.

i'd say so because I believe their IMAX is a true IMAX and there's really aren't any others in the area

Wish of the non-Legend books should I read first? Is there an order?

All of them, for the most part, are pretty good, the few ones that aren't great are still worth a read if you're a big fan. Most of the new canon novels will have a chronological timeline of the majority of the canon material on the first couple of pages. Unfortunately, this list doesn't have the placement of comics or the YN such as Leia and Lost Stars (a must read) but you should be able to find a more in-depth order breakdown on wookiepedia. My favorites so far are Dark Disciple and Lost Stars. Lords of the Sith, Thrawn, Catalyst and Bloodline are also all good reads.
IMG_7269.JPG

that was SPECTACULAR!
reminds me of star tours when they take someones picture before the ride starts and show it when vader stops the ride

Back
Top Bottom