Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought the double-feature was only to kick off the season... then I keep seeing 2! Lol.

Where’s @rfx45 for some high-res pics of Sabine’s new Vikings colorway?

I really dig them and makes me need that white Moss jersey now.

EB888A7B-DB15-4455-AD14-8ADAB35C3E4E.png

I need to stop watching these spots :lol:

I always get chills when Luke says
"This will not go........the way you think."

All the hype I've put in this film and still don't have tix purchased :smh:

There are just things as grey jedis after all. Those in the middle. Even on a realistic human level it’s impossible to be completely good or evil.

Maybe Luke has ventured thru it all to actually find complete balance in his viewing of the force. He may be the son of a “fulfilled prophecy” but you can’t achieve anything sticking with one side. If you notice (in canon) every major lightside lightsaber battle was won with the use of hate/anger. Luke to his father being the last one

Legends explored far into many aspects of the force but all that thrown out the door is a huge smh

There are just things as grey jedis after all. Those in the middle. Even on a realistic human level it’s impossible to be completely good or evil.

Maybe Luke has ventured thru it all to actually find complete balance in his viewing of the force. He may be the son of a “fulfilled prophecy” but you can’t achieve anything sticking with one side. If you notice (in canon) every major lightside lightsaber battle was won with the use of hate/anger. Luke to his father being the last one

Legends explored far into many aspects of the force but all that thrown out the door is a huge smh

Word, both the OT and PT's had pretty basic lines of good and bad. If SW is going to continue on forever, they really need to bring it up to modern times with that middle line. The term "grey jedi" has always sounded corny to me but I get the gist of why they'll be needed.

Plus, who better to start blurring the lines than Luke, himself.

Back
Top Bottom