Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where are the folks that were tellin me Star Wars was gonna fall back and make LESS product? :lol:

Rian :pimp:

This has been my dream FOR YEARS.

The vault, is, OPEN. :pimp:

Lucasfilm (and Disney) must've really loved The Last Jedi if they're giving the keys to Rian and announcing a new trilogy before they've even finished the current one.

You see the news about the live-action show?

WHAT. A. TIME.

PLEASE be based on The Old Republic...

Y'all know me, I'd give anything for the TV show to be completely separate from the films, and be based on the EU.

THAT, would blow us all away.

But yes, if I had to settle, I def would be cool with an Old Republic series. Jedi-Sith war, or maybe somethin based on the Mandalorians, whatever. **** it could be based on the Ewoks, I'll be watching. :lol:

somewhere my hopes of Kyle Katarn and his adventures has lit a candle in a producers mind

Something better be about the old republic. That’s all I want a live tv show a trilogy it don’t matter

You ever make it into Hollywood and start makin movies, please call me, I will write you a billion treatments.

With the stuff in the news, making it into hollywood sounds gross. Mouth open, bent over, and getting fapped on.

Guys in that video have it right...An Old Republic trilogy and a bounty hunter themed ~ gangland type TV series? Take my money Disney, just take it all...

I knew they'd do another

But I dunno if I like the idea of another galaxy. Basically just gonna be using the force in a whole new setting. No history or connections.

Could still be cool though.

Back
Top Bottom