Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
While we're assuming there's gotta be a trailer for the SB, has there ever been a movie like this where there's absolutely nothing ~90 days before the movie came out?

While we're assuming there's gotta be a trailer for the SB, has there ever been a movie like this where there's absolutely nothing ~90 days before the movie came out?

I can't think of anything. This is really surprising they've gone this long without even a teaser. Even a 1 minute teaser wastes 10-15 seconds with the title, and a panned view of space, etc. :lol:

On a brighter side, I was working in my garage last night and found this item tucked away in some bin.

upload_2018-1-29_12-9-55.png

I have no idea what year that was released, but I think I remember getting it as a kid for Christmas. I THINK, it's the unaltered versions. Not 100% sure on that, and I have absolutely no VCR to play them on, but is it possible to have them produced onto DVD, like at a video store or something? Or is that a copyright thing?

On a brighter side, I was working in my garage last night and found this item tucked away in some bin.

upload_2018-1-29_12-9-55.png

I have no idea what year that was released, but I think I remember getting it as a kid for Christmas. I THINK, it's the unaltered versions. Not 100% sure on that, and I have absolutely no VCR to play them on, but is it possible to have them produced onto DVD, like at a video store or something? Or is that a copyright thing?
yo how much

there have to be some sources online already with transfers of those if they original - so you could download those & save some time

Last edited:
I think back before billion dollar movies were a consistent thing ome or two movies had this :nerd:

Yeah this is rough...

I kind of dig it though...Keeps everything a mystery going into the movie...At least that’s the bright side I’m going with...

In reality though I’ve got a bad feeling it’s a stinker and Disney is cutting back on the promotion to save some coin...

Yeah, I mean it's definitely curbing my expectations but it's just uncharted territory with what's going on that you just can't help but wonder just how bad it's really going.

At his point, I think it's a good thing. Ron Howard is a smart dude, he knows they are under the gun, he's tryin to get it right 100%. If the trailer drops during Super Bowl and hits, suddenly all of it is praise and the doubt is gone.

If they don't release a trailer during Super Bowl.......well..... :lol:

Well, I don't and still dont like the idea of Solo and expected it to be poor from the start so if I end up feeling it was better than TLJ then Lucasfilm got a problem :lol:

Last edited:
I think if it were possible, I'd end Solo with him and Chewie arriving at the Cantina sitting down and then show Luke and Obi Wan walking into the cantina pulling up to the bar, Han and Chewie pay them no mind and then lead on to the part where Luke and Obi Wan approach them like in ANH.

I think if it were possible, I'd end Solo with him and Chewie arriving at the Cantina sitting down and then show Luke and Obi Wan walking into the cantina pulling up to the bar, Han and Chewie pay them no mind and then lead on to the part where Luke and Obi Wan approach them like in ANH.

I like the idea of that, but the setting is years before ANH. I dunno if they could manage a move like that.

But I do wonder how it does end. Heading to Jabba's for the first time? Dumping the spice after the Empire boards him? The Sabacc game and he and Chewie flyin off in the Falcon?

Back
Top Bottom