Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spoilers for The Mandalorian cameos.

MSW sources have some interesting information about filming recently conducted for Star Wars: The Mandalorian. As time as gone on it seems more and more likely that The Droid Gotra will have a presence in Star Wars: The Mandalorian. Gotra means “clan” in Sanskrit. The droid clan has been mentioned in everything from the Tarkin novel to the Dr. Aphra comics and more. What is interesting is that IG-88 is apparently affiliated with the group and we have seen evidence the droid appears in the series with other droids that have a bone to pick with their enemies.

IG-88 has recently been seen on set, filming his close ups, and being the star that he is on the set of The Mandalorian. The old time bounty hunter isn’t just standing around either, we’ve had credible reports about blasters being fired and he’s riding speeder bikes and attacking enemies.

I was concerned that perhaps it was just an IG Assassin Droid like we saw in Star Wars: The Clone Wars. But the droid is being referred to as IG-88 and appears to have the same bandolier. It does appear that Bossk might be in the series as well but we can’t confirm the Trandoshan is actually Bossk himself, but it does appear to the case. So apparently IG-88 and Bossk are very likely to appear in Star Wars: The Mandalorian.

How cool is that a droid we saw back in 1980 that could barely move is going to have action sequences and a larger purpose in the Star Wars story in 2019? It has been said that Jon Favreau started this story when he was a really young and how could anyone leave two of the best Star Wars action figures ever out of that tale? It does seem to make sense.

Here you can also read a very brief history of IG-88’s head from the original trilogy.

The Mandalorian will premiere on Disney+ in 2019. Disney+ will also premiere the return of Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Sometime in the next year production on a Rogue One: A Star Wars Story prequel series will go into production for the streaming service.

https://makingstarwars.net/2018/12/...ers-will-appear-in-star-wars-the-mandalorian/

Hyped!

giphy.gif
Billy-D-Claps-While-Smoking-A-Cigar.gif

Show is gonna be lit

Imma just say it - Chewie is mad annoying and a gimmick. I love the concept of the rustic modern tech planet of Kashyyk but those voices and etc are pure annoying in general to me in the movies.

"Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opening summer 2019 at Disneyland Resort and fall 2019 at Walt Disney World Resort."
watching this get built from the ground up. ITs going to be quite a sight. To bad I work on the east coast Disney as the Disneyland will get it first

The Mouse is gonna Mouse. I feel bad for the guy but it’s a cruel world out there and I can’t say I’m surprised at all.

I’m more bummed out about the game being cancelled. I’ve been craving for a legit SW game forever now but between them pretty much halting Force Unleashed 2, cancelling 1313 and now, this Visceral/EA game, it’s such a dark time for Star Wars gaming.

Yeah, I too have been craving an actual game. A lot of people hate on BF, but I loved it. Obviously the micro-transactions are what make it meh. An open world game would have been amazing, hell even just another campaign game. The campaign in BF albeit very short was fun. Looks like I'll be playing retro games for now.

Yeah saw that. So lame. Made up some stuff about the music in the video even tho he hired a composer and got original music made for it that’s not Star Wars

The composer messed up and made something that sounds like a ripoff of the imperial march. Read that it wasn’t Disney that monetized his video, but Warner Chappel.

Anyways, the dude was never gonna make money off these Vader videos anyways, but looks like he is using this controversy to drive views up on his other videos. He ain dumb. :lol:

The campaign in BF albeit very short was fun. Looks like I'll be playing retro games for now.

As I was typing my previous response, I was positive I was forgetting a recent game but yeah, that BF2 campaign was pretty fun. But again, with all the pre-hype before the release of how epic it was gonna be, I was pretty let down by how short the actual story was.

Anyways, the dude was never gonna make money off these Vader videos anyways, but looks like he is using this controversy to drive views up on his other videos. He ain dumb. :lol:

That's why I don't feel too bad. Figured somebody would start a GoFundMe for him or something and he's be ok.

Battle Front 2 is a totally different game from when it was released they made so many positive upgrades and deaded all the micro transactions I still love that game , Galactic assault is dope AF when they do a hero weekend you have 16 hero's running around the map at once it's definitely worth a look now if you guys don't have it or stopped playing because of the loot crate fiasco

Back
Top Bottom