Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Two whole movies with these three and I honestly don't care about any of them.

7E62E376-45DA-44ED-B51B-5F65CD5DEDF5.gif

Last edited:
I have 2 kids. Age 5 and 3. The dilemma is how do you show them what was the greatest memories of my childhood - Star Wars.

This trilogy is coming to an end and I feel absolutely squat for any of the characters in that picture...Zip...Zero...Zilch...Nada...By now the audience should have some type of feeling for them right? I mean love, hate, something right? Only thing I have is very strong indifference...

The only positive out of the last two movies was Adam Driver ~ Kylo Ren, and that’s just barely...

I have 2 kids. Age 5 and 3. The dilemma is how do you show them what was the greatest memories of my childhood - Star Wars.
I waited until my son was 7 and watched them in order it was awesome how he reacted to empire he refused to believe Vader was Luke's dad he kept saying he's lying! And then he'd ask if he's lying I made him wait until the next day to watch Jedi but he was way into it

Reactions: ARK
I waited until my son was 7 and watched them in order it was awesome how he reacted to empire he refused to believe Vader was Luke's dad he kept saying he's lying! And then he'd ask if he's lying I made him wait until the next day to watch Jedi but he was way into it

Nice! Did you start with Episode 1?

I hate to say it but my interest in Star Wars is lower now than it was about ten years ago.

I was more interested in Revenge of the Sith (and I already knew what was going to happen in that one) than I am in Episode IX.

Mine is too. I don’t even know when IX is coming out my interest is that low. I just don’t care.

Both are trash though.

But I at least watched all of the bad Star Wars movies. No way I finished that Speed Racer trash. Cgi as terrible as the prequels.

The Force Awakens was the best one so far, The Last Jedi was all over the place, couldn’t tell the story right. I’m hoping with JJ Abrams back he can end this trilogy on a high note.

Back
Top Bottom