Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so if it fails to meet expectations will they force kathleen kennedy to step down?

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, I really liked this movie. This felt like an actual cohesive movie and cleared up some stuff from Ep. 8. This movie might have as many more callbacks as Endgame and I have no doubt a lot of folks will be happy. Call it fan service or however you wanna dismiss it, but while I can’t say it’s as emotional as Endgame, it’s a satisfying enough way to end this trilogy on a good note.

Jay has to say he loved it. Dude kickin it with Kennedy :lol:

If you would’ve told me 24 hours ago I’d be cracking jokes with KK, I would never believed you but here we are. Nice lady who didn’t have to talk with me at her VIP Party but gave me 5 min to chit chat about what I liked about the movie. That was pretty Ill of her.
2DC2881E-D24B-4C65-947D-8B1640BCE7D1.jpeg

so if it fails to meet expectations will they force kathleen kennedy to step down?

Her contract extension is through 2021. See those news articles past weeks when The Mandalorian was impressing everyone, that she wasn’t going to renew and Favreau had inside track for the job. Be interesting next couple years for sure.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ho...s-lucasfilm-deal-extended-three-years-1147653

Not gonna lie, I really liked this movie. This felt like an actual cohesive movie and cleared up some stuff from Ep. 8. This movie might have as many more callbacks as Endgame and I have no doubt a lot of folks will be happy. Call it fan service or however you wanna dismiss it, but while I can’t say it’s as emotional as Endgame, it’s a satisfying enough way to end this trilogy on a good note.

If you would’ve told me 24 hours ago I’d be cracking jokes with KK, I would never believed you but here we are. Nice lady who didn’t have to talk with me at her VIP Party but gave me 5 min to chit chat about what I liked about the movie. That was pretty Ill of her.

There he is. Did you attend the premiere as a civilian or with the Legion? Episode 3 events and premiere were very much almost work back in the day.

There he is. Did you attend the premiere as a civilian or with the Legion? Episode 3 events and premiere were very much almost work back in the day.

Yeah, after the numbers this movie will probably do and the turn for the positive people will make this weekend, I think she’s bought herself some time.

As far as the event, we were mostly hurry up and wait. They rushed us to get ready at 2:30 to be at the red(blue) carpet by 3:30 only to have to wait for the live stream to start at 5.

Then, they took us back to de-kit at 6:30 and said we had to be back before 7pm for the movie start. Movie didn’t start until almost 8ish, I think. Bobby Igor, KK, and JJ came out for some speeches and then introduced Chris Terrio and John Williams and then the rest of the cast. It was pretty dope but the sneaking into the VIP afterparty was the highlight of my night:lol:

Yeah, after the numbers this movie will probably do and the turn for the positive people will make this weekend, I think she’s bought herself some time.

As far as the event, we were mostly hurry up and wait. They rushed us to get ready at 2:30 to be at the red(blue) carpet by 3:30 only to have to wait for the live stream to start at 5.

Then, they took us back to de-kit at 6:30 and said we had to be back before 7pm for the movie start. Movie didn’t start until almost 8ish, I think. Bobby Igor, KK, and JJ came out for some speeches and then introduced Chris Terrio and John Williams and then the rest of the cast. It was pretty dope but the sneaking into the VIP afterparty was the highlight of my night:lol:

That’s great. Fun Times. Congrats.
Saw a Boba Fett & Jango Fett in the fan gauntlet , but none looked like yours.

Tito jaypesoz jaypesoz 's opinion is null and void without elaboration. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

“According to information supplied by the PR department at Disney and Lucasfilm, the review embargo will release on Wednesday, December 18th at 3:01am EST or 12:01am PST.”

https://www.hbbreviews.com/post/star-wars-rise-of-skywalker-review-embargo-officially-dated

Behind the scenes.

Edit:
Minute mark 11:20.
Seth Green was also at the Episode 3 MTV TRL premiere at Skywalker Ranch.
We were still in armor chilling when he drop by and said hi.
Really short dude.

Last edited:
This and episode 1 have the worst rt scores

"The Phantom Menace was in the 60% range until its 3D rerelease in 2012. Its score dropped into the 50s with the rerelease.

So upon theatrical release, this is so far doing the worst out of all Star Wars movies."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom