Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got out and movie was absolutely :nthat:

I'll talk more tomorrow as I'm just drained right now.

Great movie. Jus got back home a lil bit ago from seeing it

Def gon try to watch it a couple more times over the next few weeks

With the amount of people seeing this ASAP, I'd say Sunday is a good time to stop using spoilers.

If it were up to me though, I'd stop using them now becaus I never understood why dudes would go to the end of a movie page the day a movie is released and not expect to find discussions between those that have seen it. *kanye shrug*

Dope Movie 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

my boy that works there hooked me up with one of the tins for free too

Just got home, that movie was amazing, simply amazing. Top 3 for me, easily. Can't wait to see it again on Sunday. :smokin :smokin

Love the movie love the marathon. I'm tired but it was worth and I would do it all over again. Going back tomorrow to see it again. This time I have assigned seating so I don't have to get there early

I say keep using Spoilers for a few more days just to act as a buffer... in case some don't watch it till next week.  

I say keep using Spoilers for a few more days just to act as a buffer... in case some don't watch it till next week.  

Yall are nice! :nthat:

...i haven't seen it yet...but consider it foreseeable that spoilers/movie discussion will drop in this thread...as someone said...it has now released

...to come in here not prepared to accept dat seems kinda silly to me...
...spoilers/discussion are ok with me...tho i am just one...

...may the force be with yall!...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom