Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah it makes me wonder, when they gonna drop one, it almost seems silly to drop one with Thor if that's what they are waiting for since we'll be a month out from the film(by then TV spots should be running, if not sooner)

I literally think that everyday a trailer is going to drop.
and it never does man

Force Friday I really thought was the day too
thirst is real man.

just watched that one, dropped october 19th. they still playing this one close to the chest though, since we got 2 teasers and then the full trailer for TFA

Yeah, and he ruled the Empire Mauricio Rua...Deal with it.

No he didn't. This was the only time he was vader and it was comical and he was a bish.
tenor.gif

David Prowse and James Earl Jones were the vader fans liked.

I love Scott's work:nthat: I started using that as my new wallpaper yesterday and I already have someone working on a custom figure. I'm just a sucker for a red Stormtrooper with a cape:lol:

21227683_1880856405564552_903978508571639808_n.jpg

Disney is ruling their creations with an iron fist. For better or worse. As long as I enjoy the movies, I'm OK with it. But kinda sucks that the creativity and nuances with certain directors might not be there.

I wasn't enthusiastic about the hire in the first place. I'm assuming Rian or maybe Ron Howard will take the helm.

Was never a fan of the Trevorrow casting any way, a knee jerk reaction from Jurassic World's success. I don't know who you get at this point. Lucas would purposely ruin it. JJ doesn't know how to tie up loose ends. Maybe Rian again depending on the reaction TLJ gets? Regardless.....get Kathleen Kennedy the **** outta here

hoping Rian Johnson just returns, I like his style and the episodes he directed of BB were some of the best on the show. He's a stellar writer too
TLJ on paper may be my favorite all time SW flick, i have unrealistic hopes for this film :lol:

Episode IX is scheduled to begin filming in January. They'll probably announce a new director soon.

Back
Top Bottom