Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whereabouts of the bounty hunters enlisted by Vader in ESB...

0c530f01136f7acec3d9320173ae9e63.jpg

Boba Fett - Book of...
4-LOM - not shown in ROTJ (and he will always be the tan one on the far right to me)
IG-88 - not shown in ROTJ (destroyed on cloud city?)
Zuckuss - not shown in ROTJ (destroyed on cloud city?)
wia6dmb8uq351.png

Bossk - Was on Jabba's barge that blew up in ROTJ
DYnhuDmVwAAOYvR.jpg

So what's up with my guy Dengar?!?!?!...
Ehx3Nr7WoAA_5pC.jpg

...he was at Jabba's Palace in ROTJ but was not shown (that i've seen) on the barge when it blew up...
...so I feel they either have to include Dengar in Book of Boba or at least specifically address
what happened to him as he may be the only (other) surviving bounty hunter from ESB.
Son very well stay back at the palace and chilled while all the craziness on the barge went on.

Dengar turned up in Episode IX so he definitely survived…

F78802A4-3042-49D3-865A-98838D44883B.jpeg

Din says that Krayt was in the Sarlacc pit in season 2 because he probably ate it. So I always thought they'd build on that and could see what C CP1708 being right. In that the sail barge explosion probably hurt it and maybe Fett was able to let off his jetpack rocket to break free. All those vibrations probably drew in a nearby Krayt too. On some Dune ****.

I can already picture some Tony Stark in the desert scene with him almost dying and being rescued since Filoni and Rodriguez are in the same circle as Favreau.

Almost laughed when they put his armor on, Iron Man style. Def a nod.

Really cool nod him inside the Sarlacc. :lol:
There was a video game (N64?) where he ran around inside the Sarlacc. I got that vibe, but they didn't want to waste time with that.

Now we'll see where he goes from here.

Fett series started off strong.

I dunno though, I probably would've made more of it a flashback episode. The scene at the bar and most of the tributes could've been pushed in the next ep.

Saw TBBF last night. Thought the first episode was ok. Alot of unnecessary things could've been left out. Felt it started slow

like with most series not on netflix or peacock, i let a few episodes add up before i watch so i aint feenin like a crack head for another.

If a lot of this was from George's old playbooks then he definitely stole from Dune. Not eem mad, made a more palatable version.

If a lot of this was from George's old playbooks then he definitely stole from Dune. Not eem mad, made a more palatable version.

The "Dune Sea"...... :lol:

It was right there the whole time.

I like the new fit, but I wonder if we get OG Boba look at some point.....

Episode 2 was interesting. Not used to seeing the Tusken Raiders portrayed like that.
Episode 2 was ******* great. I loved how there were various moments that reminded of you of the Original Trilogy. Loved seeing Obi-Wan getting his detective on, seeing the Clone Troopers, (the ending with all the clones. :wow:) Little nuances that showed how the Republic would eventually become the Empire, John Williams AMAZING music, seeing cool characters during their younger years (Boba Fett, Owen Lars) etc.

Episode 2 was ******* great. I loved how there were various moments that reminded of you of the Original Trilogy. Loved seeing Obi-Wan getting his detective on, seeing the Clone Troopers, (the ending with all the clones. :wow:) Little nuances that showed how the Republic would eventually become the Empire, John Williams AMAZING music, seeing cool characters during their younger years (Boba Fett, Owen Lars) etc.

I should have clarified but I mean't Episode 2 of The Book of Boba Fett, but I do like Attack of the Clones too. :lol:

Rewatching 21 Jump Street made be wish we got the Lord and Miller Solo. Disney ****ed that one with their sausage factory nonsense.

All caught up on BOBF. I like it; don't love it yet. It's really well made and looks great, but the main plot so far isn't really grabbing me. Hoping there’s some kind of plot twist in further episodes that gets me more invested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom