Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EABAE7CD-AC22-4DD9-B439-DA574D076E0A.jpeg

Boba ep 4 was :smokin

Starting to feel a little more Boba-y.

At first I was unsure of Fennic being part machine, but then I started thinking about Vader, and eh. I guess.

Slave I. :pimp:

:lol: "Wookies are known to do that" (rip people's arms outta their socket)

Boba rebuilding a squad to go to war.....hopefully Mando makes an appearance :nerd:

Going back to the Sarlacc was :wow:
And Rancor sending a message :lol:

Speaking of, I wish they'd show the Rancor's planet and people riding them like horses.

Boba ep 4 was :smokin

Starting to feel a little more Boba-y.

At first I was unsure of Fennic being part machine, but then I started thinking about Vader, and eh. I guess.

Slave I. :pimp:

:lol: "Wookies are known to do that" (rip people's arms outta their socket)

Boba rebuilding a squad to go to war.....hopefully Mando makes an appearance :nerd:

Going back to the Sarlacc was :wow:
And Rancor sending a message :lol:

Speaking of, I wish they'd show the Rancor's planet and people riding them like horses.
When they played Mando’s theme at the end :smokin. You know Din is about to roll through with the dark saber and cut some things up! I’m happy BK is part of the family now too, need the Lego set of them all in the palace LOL!

That line Boba said about loyalty and laying down his life for Fennec is too cryptic for me, they better not kill him off…

I didn’t quite expect it to be this way, but it seems to be trending this direction, the Disney+ live action stuff (and I guess animated could be included as well since Rebels brought in Kanan, Ezra, Thrawn, etc) looks to be carrying the franchise moreso than the films. Back when we first found out about the sale and this thread was created, we talked about the vault being opened and content pouring out. (Both new, and old) Here we are, with Book of Boba possibly setting up a war of some sort, maybe gathering up more Mandalorians for this fight???? We’re all wondering if/when Qira will come back from the Solo film, we have Ashoka on deck, Obi Wan, dude from Rogue One with his own show, S3 of Mandalorian and obviously whatever happens with Grogu in the future, and I fully expect Thrawn to get something of his own at some point. Like……there’s a lot. :pimp:

I don’t know if they will ever translate any of it to the big screen, but we still have Old Republic stuff available (big or small screen), not sure the status of the X-Wing films Patty Jenkins was going to do, or the scrapped trilogies by the GoT guys or Rian Johnson. Does Solo 2 ever happen? I mean, they brought Maul in for a reason, right? (Even tho I know Rebels clears up his fate, there has to be some reason for him to show up randomly right?)

I still want/need to see a Mandalorian force storm the Jedi temple, be it new age, or Old Republic. It just needs to happen. I’d love to see Revan appear. Darth Bane could be cool if they want to go way back. Certainly want a live action Thrawn film or series. And then whatever they plan to do with Din/Boba going forward. Black Sun, perhaps? (Or maybe that’s Crimson Dawn now, I dunno….) Do they ever attempt to pull in something like the Vong to completely create “new” content? They could tell that story while completely changing the era and people that fight in that war. Make it 100 years after Luke and friends and just introduce the species and invasion that way. Hell, have Thrawn take the lead on that, I’d be ok with that.

I still hold out hope for the day when Star Wars can drop 1-2 films per year ala the MCU, but even if they just switch it to Live Action series on Disney+, I’m ok with that. I’m just happy the vault is open. :pimp:

^^^ Funny timing because just the other day I did some Googling for news on any SW-related feature film length projects and it appears there's really nothing going on at the moment. From what I've read, Disney hasn't abandoned the idea of more Star Wars movies, they're just not in a rush to get any projects of that nature going again. I don't think that was the plan from the begging, but the fallout from the Star Wars movies that have been put out under Disney all being viewed as some level of disappointing, except for Rogue One and the TV shows being good.

Seems like a fluid situation, but doesn't seem like we should be looking out for any Star Wars movies again for quite a while.

Finally got around to it and I liked this episode. If they released the 1st 3 like HBO does then this one the consensus so far would be different. Seemed longer too.

Smh, Black Khrysanthemums soft, picking on weaklings.

Finally got around to it and I liked this episode. If they released the 1st 3 like HBO does then this one the consensus so far would be different. Seemed longer too.

That’s what I’m gonna be most curious to see in the future. The people who binge watch and will obviously have the “it wasn’t so bad” attitude since they don’t have to wait for the next episode. This show was clearly structured to binge.

watching the first few minutes they should have hired a younger fit actor for fett. mans looks flabby and sick coming out the ground.

bruh they really brought this man back from the dead just so he can be an honorary tusken raider? what in the blue hell 🤣

Yooooo episodes was straight flames!

Literally hit rewind and watched the intro like 3x because I didn’t know it was gonna be dedicated episode of Mando.

Episode of the season so far. Can’t wait for next week!

Back
Top Bottom