Starbucks grimey

but can i just say this......................the people who get screwed are the banks not the person
The person who got screwed is the grocery store. Banks put in fraud claims for merchants to reply and object, while banks give their customers provisional credit for their claims. The grocery store loses out because they gave their products to a thief who then consumed those goods. The grocery store could then go after the girl for defrauding them which she could end up paying in fines and ultimately jail time.

Not that I feel bad, but petty. The authorities already had it. Then she goes and uses her card again.

Naw she did the right thing, a lot of these kids do these petty crimes because they think its harmless. To have the person you robbed confront you can make young ppl realize this isnt a joke your messing with ppls lives.

Couldn't steal a damn pen off of a table. I've got too much of a guilty conscience. I do hate thieves though with a passion.

if this girl was fat and ugly things would be a lot different right now.

The world don't like fat and ugly people. The customer who had her card info stolen was a female though, it should be in her nature to strike down another female that looks better than her.

lol yall so full of **** :lol:  lock her up
When its a attractive person people judgment get clouded. ****** start comparing cc fraud to the time they stole nail polish for their 2nd grade gf to cape. Sound like the women who tried to pay that one dude bail when his mugshot was floating around, ******* didn't even know what he did. "She's suffered enough dammit, don't ruin her character online. Now she can't get more IG followers, leave her alone".

I tend to treat attractive women the same as the ugly ones. They've been treated nice their whole life, they need some of the opposite.

She probably had one of these

s-l1000.jpg

I would've pressed charges, idc what she looks like. Some of y'all worried about her looks be the typed to get tried by some good looking chick but won't say **** her lol

If u were a thief like her sorry to here u got away. Ain't no symathy for a thief, u gotta face the consequence of your actions. If she wasn't this Lil cute polite thing people would be going hard on her.

Do you feel the same way from people who steal from corporations? For example my friends who worked at Nike always used to slip extra shoes and do some dirty work to help out their homies when purchasing big items.

So this makes it right. :lol:

#NTLOGIC

Yall dudes out here REALLY trying to justify CC fraud.

*When using your CC at a gas station, atm, etc., give the card reader a good shake before inserting. If it's loose, go somewhere else.

Last edited:
but can i just say this......................the people who get screwed are the banks not the person
The person who got screwed is the grocery store. Banks put in fraud claims for merchants to reply and object, while banks give their customers provisional credit for their claims. The grocery store loses out because they gave their products to a thief who then consumed those goods. The grocery store could then go after the girl for defrauding them which she could end up paying in fines and ultimately jail time.

:frown:

you would think im a horrible person my dude

Don't even matter. U never know what situation a person is in that day. What if my rent due or send **** and u take my card info to go buy a whole lot of fog gear. Leasing office dgaf they gonna add them late fees and depending on how long it take the bank to pay me back might get bounced. Or what if my whip go down? Anything idc. Swiping is a sucka crime.

This, everyone gets screwed. It takes a while to get your money back and reconciled, till then you still owe all the late fees, overcharges etc, unless you enter a stressful dogfight with the companies. You don't even know what that mental stress is like in that situation.

dudes in here putting theft on a pedestal
laugh.gif
Talking bout swipers are the lowest of the low but they getting down with armed robberies
laugh.gif

Not that I feel bad, but petty. The authorities already had it. Then she goes and uses her card again.

Naw she did the right thing, a lot of these kids do these petty crimes because they think its harmless. To have the person you robbed confront you can make young ppl realize this isnt a joke your messing with ppls lives.
Confronting her about the theft is one thing but to do that AND put it on camera was excessive.

I know damn well she did the latter for her 15 minutes of fame.

I bet she didn't even wait to leave the parking lot before posting the video to her FB wall.

STOP SNITCHIN'
ol girl put her on the internet

not serious

We all make mistakes. MOST of us deserve a second chance.

Public embarrassment + Losing your job, should hopefully be enough to set this girl straight.

Last edited:
Couldn't steal a damn pen off of a table. I've got too much of a guilty conscience. I do hate thieves though with a passion.

Real talk it is in the way you are raised. Bunch a dudes got thieven parents so that's all they know. Mom would knock me out if I came home with something that wasn't mine that she didn't buy.

You can get away with murder when you are beautiful . And cats in here are acting like this is the only time she did this. She has done this to multiple customers she just happened to get caught this time. White carders are the worse, it's usually a dumb female who listened to her boyfriend. She had a job she didn't need to steal.

She didn't get arrested? Only fired? Lucky.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom