Start Cooperating with Law Enforcement! Early and Often- Keep our neighborhoods safe

Originally Posted by Punchline Rapper

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

what neighborhood you from OP? just curious

The safe ones with big houses and successful families, because we have nosy old lady neighbors who tell when they see something (more to a fault really) and don't hold onto ignorant !*$ mindsets that aren't conducive to failure and perpetual mediocrity (how they got there to begin with right) , nor do they carry with them a grab bag of "it's not mys fault" excuses for their own actions and why they can't get ahead. Yea, I'm from that neighborhood. It's called Brentwood though if you really want to know.

cool, im from the southside of chicago, 81st n carpenter to be exact 
grin.gif
, and i would love for you to bring your campaign around and talk to some of the youth. please? 
tired.gif

The safe ones with big houses and successful families, because we have nosy old lady neighbors who tell when they see something (more to a fault really) and don't hold onto ignorant !*$ mindsets that aren't conducive to failure and perpetual mediocrity (how they got there to begin with right) , nor do they carry with them a grab bag of "it's not mys fault" excuses for their own actions and why they can't get ahead. Yea, I'm from that neighborhood. It's called Brentwood though if you really want to know.

grin.gif
, and i would love for you to bring your campaign around and talk to some of the youth. please? 
tired.gif

Your point is valid as well. Life is crazy in the hood. You snitch and you might get killed. Its a crazy game to play, but this stop snitching movement did damage to many hoods that would normally rely on taking a few people off the street.

grin.gif
tired.gif

Your point is valid as well. Life is crazy in the hood. You snitch and you might get killed. Its a crazy game to play, but this stop snitching movement did damage to many hoods that would normally rely on taking a few people off the street.

lol.

Imagine if a clever t-shirt marketing campaign FINALLY solved inner-city crime.

OP has very noble intentions and you can't fault him for that, just not the greatest idea. Back to the drawing board?

lol.

Imagine if a clever t-shirt marketing campaign FINALLY solved inner-city crime.

OP has very noble intentions and you can't fault him for that, just not the greatest idea. Back to the drawing board?

If you are a law abiding citizen I see nothing wrong with "snitching" to clean up your neighborhood and keep it safe.

if something is happening and puts my family in immediate danger, of course I'm going to "snitch"

If you are a law abiding citizen I see nothing wrong with "snitching" to clean up your neighborhood and keep it safe.

if something is happening and puts my family in immediate danger, of course I'm going to "snitch"

Originally Posted by FEETure

please explain to me how criminals telling on each other will clean up the streets...
or do you not actually know what snitching is?

old lady telling that a drug dealer is operating in her neighborhood =/= snitching

drug dealer tellin that another drug dealer is operating in a neighborhood, in return for reduced punishment = snitching.

so like i said how will criminals getting less punishment clean up the streets?
yeah its clear alot of people in here dont understand that informing authorities =/= snitching
actually from my understanding, ANYONE talking to cops in bad neighborhood IS snitching. Whatever you wanna call it, it is looked down upon by some people.

A didnt read gif would be so perfect for this thread yo
laugh.gif
....sorry...guess im part of the "problem"
250px-Shrug.jpg

please explain to me how criminals telling on each other will clean up the streets...

old lady telling that a drug dealer is operating in her neighborhood =/= snitching

drug dealer tellin that another drug dealer is operating in a neighborhood, in return for reduced punishment = snitching.

yeah its clear alot of people in here dont understand that informing authorities =/= snitching
actually from my understanding, ANYONE talking to cops in bad neighborhood IS snitching. Whatever you wanna call it, it is looked down upon by some people.

A didnt read gif would be so perfect for this thread yo
laugh.gif
....sorry...guess im part of the "problem"
250px-Shrug.jpg

someone is thinking.

someone is thinking.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

your understanding is wrong.

da OG term for snitchin is people doing da same dirt and throwing someone under da bus to police to get a lighter sentence....and of COURSE its looked down upon if you snitchin on say a drug dealer just getting his money

"shout to out da people that called da police on me when i was just trying to get money to feed my daughter" -biggie

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

your understanding is wrong.

da OG term for snitchin is people doing da same dirt and throwing someone under da bus to police to get a lighter sentence....and of COURSE its looked down upon if you snitchin on say a drug dealer just getting his money

"shout to out da people that called da police on me when i was just trying to get money to feed my daughter" -biggie

Back
Top Bottom