Statistics UNAPPRECIATION

I loved my stats class in highschool! Z-scores are the business! And you know this Man!!!! But yea i'm still awaiting on my AP score for my stats test.  
Oh Yeah! And Stats= Real World Math.... You're gonna need it!

I loved my stats class in highschool! Z-scores are the business! And you know this Man!!!! But yea i'm still awaiting on my AP score for my stats test.  
Oh Yeah! And Stats= Real World Math.... You're gonna need it!

only class i was actually on the grind....A 
pimp.gif

I hate having to take all these "general" classes.  I'm glad I took a ton of AP classes in HS but I wish my school offered more and I took more.

I hate having to take all these "general" classes.  I'm glad I took a ton of AP classes in HS but I wish my school offered more and I took more.

All you people saying "easy A" are just too cool let me tell you

I thought it was hard and had to put in about 4 hrs. a week outside class.
It was the 500 level graduate version & I did get an A, but it was a pain to achieve that.
Everyone used to say financial ops classes were harder but I disagree.

All you people saying "easy A" are just too cool let me tell you

I thought it was hard and had to put in about 4 hrs. a week outside class.
It was the 500 level graduate version & I did get an A, but it was a pain to achieve that.
Everyone used to say financial ops classes were harder but I disagree.

Statistics was easy as hell.  Man up.  No reason you shouldn't get a B+ or higher.

Statistics was easy as hell.  Man up.  No reason you shouldn't get a B+ or higher.

^
I think the difference between an easy class and otherwise is the manning up part though
manning up required = not easy

^
I think the difference between an easy class and otherwise is the manning up part though
manning up required = not easy

^
Well you said you took a graduate level class.  There's a big difference between that and the intro level stats that the op is taking.

I'm not saying intro classes can't be challenging because they can be.  A subject like stats, you just need to keep reading the book and practicing problems.  You can get a good grade, you just need to put in the time.  It's not that difficult compared to other math classes.

I think I got D's on all of my stats midterms.  Got a 100 on the final and ended up with an A-.  So I know what a big difference putting in some time can be.

^
Well you said you took a graduate level class.  There's a big difference between that and the intro level stats that the op is taking.

I'm not saying intro classes can't be challenging because they can be.  A subject like stats, you just need to keep reading the book and practicing problems.  You can get a good grade, you just need to put in the time.  It's not that difficult compared to other math classes.

I think I got D's on all of my stats midterms.  Got a 100 on the final and ended up with an A-.  So I know what a big difference putting in some time can be.

Just took it last summer session, still don't know when to reject the null out fail to reject the null

Just took it last summer session, still don't know when to reject the null out fail to reject the null

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Statistics > your life
Real talk, if I could go back in time, I would have double majored with stats. 

This post + the thread you made about being indian and going to berkeley makes everything so much clearer.

Back
Top Bottom