Statistics UNAPPRECIATION

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Statistics > your life
Real talk, if I could go back in time, I would have double majored with stats. 

This post + the thread you made about being indian and going to berkeley makes everything so much clearer.

taking this class right now, and i have a final at 6pm.. 
ohwell.gif

Took it last semester, thank god I passed. I never have to worry about p values, critical values, standard deviations, and z scores ever again.

Took it last semester, thank god I passed. I never have to worry about p values, critical values, standard deviations, and z scores ever again.

Got a 99.8% in stats and never did any homework and a total of 4 hours of studying through the whole semester
pimp.gif

Stats is a joke, just memorize the equations and you can do it. Now when I start taking higher level stats classes in the Fall, its gonna get intredasting.

Got a 99.8% in stats and never did any homework and a total of 4 hours of studying through the whole semester
pimp.gif

Stats is a joke, just memorize the equations and you can do it. Now when I start taking higher level stats classes in the Fall, its gonna get intredasting.

took this class 2 summers ago at scc and it was easy. Passes with an A and didn't have to take the finals cuz it was optional but I didn't learn anything at all. It was easy coming up with the answers with the graphing calculators but i still don't know when to reject null lol. I would just make up crap when explaining it.

took this class 2 summers ago at scc and it was easy. Passes with an A and didn't have to take the finals cuz it was optional but I didn't learn anything at all. It was easy coming up with the answers with the graphing calculators but i still don't know when to reject null lol. I would just make up crap when explaining it.

I took it high school & barely got a B, but I failed the test at the end of the year so I didn't get the college credit. Took it again in college and nearly got a 100 in the class. It was the easiest class I ever took

I took it high school & barely got a B, but I failed the test at the end of the year so I didn't get the college credit. Took it again in college and nearly got a 100 in the class. It was the easiest class I ever took

Originally Posted by senor chang

Sacramento City College?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by senor chang

Sacramento City College?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom