Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

I had two questions, when I bench I try to get equal push on both arms but I can feel the right arm giving a bit more strength and this happened to be before on bicep curls too but it evened out I guess cause eventually when you lift the same amount of both weights on both arms it evens out with dumbells. But if you barbell bench press whats a good way to equalize the weight distribution for both sides of your chest?

Also, Im trying to eat 5-6 times rather then the old 3. Im having trouble with the size of the meals though. Should it be a big breakfast, lunch and dinner with snacks like nuts fruits or toast with peanut butter or should they all be the same sized meals?

I like to taper off the size of my meals as the day goes on. So, big breakfast such as a shake, porridge oats with honey, a banana and an apple. By the last meal of the day I'm down to just a shake or a tin of tuna. That currently works well for me, though I'm in a cutting phase.

When I'm not cutting, anything goes (within reason).

Bout to head back to the gym after 3 weeks absence.

Im going to be doing a lot of compound work with relatively light weights this week.. was definitely a good rest.

Time now to suck it up, get back into routine and polish my diet.

Lift hard NT!!!

I just don't like what this thread has become. TO me this thread is too much, "What about this product. What about that product." Not enough, "What about this routine. What about that routine." I just pray that you dudes are researching extensively before you put ANYTHING in your bodies. Just because something cosmetically "works" for someone in here doesn't mean it is cool for you to take it. And some of you dudes are young. That is what is concerning me. So young and impressionable. Listening to any and everything people in this thread tell you in regards to these supplements. I know it is hard to workout every day and not see results as quickly as you want but that is part of the natural struggle man.

I wish we can get back to this being a workout/nutrition thread and not 35% supplement talk.

I know some of you just think I am ranting to rant but I am seriously concerned because you only have one body. Think twice before you go spending your hard earned $ on these products that you know nothing about other than, "It make Hov555 bigger."

Wow Jack3d definitely helped me during my workout; but, i felt like it was too much help. Lol, i felt nearly invincible i did 2x more reps than i usually do in bench and i felt my abs tighten but i did not feel that tiredness feeling during any excercise..

In other words, is Jack3d too good to be true? Anyone have any side effects, it must be damaging(or come with side effects) if 1scoop helps me so dramatically. 
Or it may just be all in my head.

HIIT felt like a breeze, i completed it all with 1 extra cycle , mad pumped haha.

^ If the thread was titled "staying/getting in shape without routines or supplements vol. no discussion of your methods" then I think you would have a point.

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

^ If the thread was titled "saying/getting in shape without routines or supplements vol. no discussion of your methods" then I think you would have a point.

I understand what you are trying to say but staying and getting in shape is more than how your muscles look. I think most here are worried about that more than anything else. Which is understandable. But if your inside is a toxic dump (literally) what good does looking like a million bucks matter?

It all is part of staying/getting in shape and polluting your body isn't really something that we should be advising and following as closely as we have in this thread.

Again, I don't mean to talk down to anyone but I would like to see folks start off without supplements instead of making their first post in the thread asking where the supplements are.

Can anyone share their CORE WORKOUTS?

I finally figured out why I still have this lower belly fat and love handles and it was cuz I ignored my core except for situps and V-ups.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

I had two questions, when I bench I try to get equal push on both arms but I can feel the right arm giving a bit more strength and this happened to be before on bicep curls too but it evened out I guess cause eventually when you lift the same amount of both weights on both arms it evens out with dumbells. But if you barbell bench press whats a good way to equalize the weight distribution for both sides of your chest?

Also, Im trying to eat 5-6 times rather then the old 3. Im having trouble with the size of the meals though. Should it be a big breakfast, lunch and dinner with snacks like nuts fruits or toast with peanut butter or should they all be the same sized meals?
nerd.gif

Yo DC should shut up sometimes, always sounding like a preachy, judgmental old church lady that no one really pays any mind.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

I finally figured out why I still have this lower belly fat and love handles and it was cuz I ignored my core except for situps and V-ups.

Ditto, for my core workouts, I mainly do deadlifts and leg raises and leg lifts for my core days.

was trying to set a new pr of inclining benching 135....got stuck with no spotter, didn't feel like asking for help so I had to do a "sit up" with 135 lbs in my hand
laugh.gif
, put  it on my lap than the ground

was very embarassing however nobody saw I don't think
wink.gif

abripper.jpg

I'll let you know how I feel in the morning.

for cardio is the thing on the bike/tredmill correct? like when i ride the bike for 30 minutes i burn like 110 calories? i always wondered....

Originally Posted by saxman2112

abripper.jpg

Laced Up, that's not why you have belly fat and love handles, and doing those exercises will not remove them for you.  This has been addressed many times. 
Saxman, just be aware that half of ab ripper x works out your hip flexors rather than your abs. 

Originally Posted by NjCollector

Wow Jack3d definitely helped me during my workout; but, i felt like it was too much help. Lol, i felt nearly invincible i did 2x more reps than i usually do in bench and i felt my abs tighten but i did not feel that tiredness feeling during any excercise..

In other words, is Jack3d too good to be true? Anyone have any side effects, it must be damaging(or come with side effects) if 1scoop helps me so dramatically. 

HIIT felt like a breeze, i completed it all with 1 extra cycle , mad pumped haha.
how many hours did you wait after you ate your last meal before using jack3d?

Originally Posted by ChewToy112

Originally Posted by saxman2112

abripper.jpg

Laced Up, that's not why you have belly fat and love handles, and doing those exercises will not remove them for you.  This has been addressed many times. 
Saxman, just be aware that half of ab ripper x works out your hip flexors rather than your abs. 

Believe me man, my upper body is built up but I still have that fat around my lower stomach. I know it isn't the full solution but I've tried everything from HIIT to regular cardio and I'm even on a low carb diet right now with low fat. And since most core workouts focus on the lower stomach, obliques, lats and lower back, I'd figure I could build muscle there that burns off the fat.

you need to count calories and make sure you burn more than you consume.

you can do all the exercise/low-whatever diets in the world but if you eat too many calories you won't lose weight.

thedailyplate.com. use it.

Let's say I was to stick strictly to cardio (running), push ups and sit ups for a whole year with no weights involved...What kind of transformation would my body take? Would I possibly see a six pack and be more cut or would my body more or less be the same?

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by NjCollector

how many hours did you wait after you ate your last meal before using jack3d?
I ate like at 6ish i waited an hour and a bit more, then i used it and started working out at 7:40-50; i made sure it was not a big meal, i hate having that bloated feeling.
After, HIIT i read it was advised to eat right after you are done to replenish yourself; so i made a berry shake with water give or take 20-25minutes(after HIIT)

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Yo DC should shut up sometimes, always sounding like a preachy, judgmental old church lady that no one really pays any mind.
As long as I reach ONE person that is all that matters. Eventually the rest will follow. (hopefully).

You think your a messiah, huh? lol Your not going to reach people by articulating your arguments in the ways that you have, just saying. Can you just stop posting those kinds of posts in this thread? If you really want to reach at least one person just PM them.

Back
Top Bottom