Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by Fade On You

laugh.gif

Anyways speaking of abs im trying to get rid of this thin layer of flab to actually reveal them...i keep reading that diet is everything. What should i be eating to help out the process?  What exercises can i do to speed things along? Any help is appreciated.

HIIT, Chicken breast, tuna, egg whites, veggies, and Cytolean if you really feelin that froggy
laugh.gif
. Watch your fats! and sugar intake.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Has america become so overweight and unathletic that the slightest indication of abs is whats considered "brolic"?
For the longgggggest time. Fat America
smh.gif

Aren't we the fattest country?

anybody know some good ways to make nuts better? other then just eating them plain, they get kinda boring
gettin tired of these damn plain old almonds here
laugh.gif

My guess is that some people think LeBron is average because he's not packing a bunch of visible bulk muscle (like the other dude posted a couple pages back
laugh.gif
). For the amount his body is required to run he needs to be extremely tone. In games he's running long distances and doing quick sprints, bulk muscle will not help you there.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

anybody know some good ways to make nuts better? other then just eating them plain, they get kinda boring
gettin tired of these damn plain old almonds here
laugh.gif
i go through a 3 pound costco bag of raw almonds a month... great snack

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

How do I get my legs, in particular my thighs more cut and defined?
This. I have heard from my female friends that I have "dat gluteus maximus". Is there any way to cut fat from the waist down? Thanks in advance.

Are we really arguing over Lebron?
If Lebron started body building for purpose of physique he'd probably put Coleman in the scrawn house. He is a genetic fallacy.

Anyways.. todays lunch:
1 cup skim milk
1 cup choco milk
1 can tuna w/ mayo
1/2 cup steamed broccoli
1/4 cup quinoa
1/2 cup brown rice

Took me 30 mins full prep/clean up but I now have 3 more servings of broccoli/quinoa/rice mixed for this week
pimp.gif

p.s. almonds... the truth. I grab 1lbs of chocolate covered and mix it with 1lbs regular and 1lbs sliced. so good...

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

This. I have heard from my female friends that I have "dat gluteus maximus". Is there any way to cut fat from the waist down? Thanks in advance.
tauqS

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

tauqS
deadlifts, lunges, leg extensions also.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

^^^^^^ where you been at? You ain't know? Abs = beastly.

Abs automatically add 10 beast points, its like having dread locks in the NFL. Also for those who regularly lift....LeBron IS in fact average. But compared to the rest of america, he is brolic.

-The Juice

Even though ur being sarcastic, thats the impression i get. As if 6 pck = he must work his %#+ off.

It seems like you want to be appreciated more.

Not even. I do what i do for me, not anyone else. If tht was the case id compete. But yall dudes need to stop acting like these athletes builds are hard to get. I wish i could train one of you guys for 3 months and see where it would get you

Which brings me back to what I said earlier.... I dont know why youre flexing in your avy....

For you sweetheart...i thought you would like it...no?
Avoidance by means of humor.... I could have guessed that.
great bball player = potential to be great bb'er

wut
I think it was more of a commentary on his genetics and not his skills as a player.

Abs automatically add 10 beast points, its like having dread locks in the NFL. Also for those who regularly lift....LeBron IS in fact average. But compared to the rest of america, he is brolic.

-The Juice

Even though ur being sarcastic, thats the impression i get. As if 6 pck = he must work his %#+ off.

Not even. I do what i do for me, not anyone else. If tht was the case id compete. But yall dudes need to stop acting like these athletes builds are hard to get. I wish i could train one of you guys for 3 months and see where it would get you

Which brings me back to what I said earlier.... I dont know why youre flexing in your avy....

wut
I think it was more of a commentary on his genetics and not his skills as a player.

I wasnt trying to be funny. Id literally put you in a dress and make you my baby.

-The Juice

wut

I wasnt trying to be funny. Id literally put you in a dress and make you my baby.

Lebron could be an all star NFL player tomorrow morning if he wanted to.

I'm sure he could be a few strokes under woods too, especially these days
roll.gif

You jabronis need to know your roles and shut your mouths.

Steriod boy.. stick to needle posts.
PT boy stick to by the book workout techniques.

Enough bickering. I enjoy both of your posts.. but shut up already.

You want genetic freaks ? Look no further than the NFL.

LeBron is a very gifted athlete for his size but in terms of genetics/physical freakishness those guys take the cake. Easily.

LeBron's gifts, IMO, lie more in the realms of height, coordination & court vision. Yes he is very quick and explosive for his size, but there are guys in the NFL who would blow him away in any measures of physical ability, whether it be 40 yd times, vertical leap, shuttle drills, etc.

Just saying. Not trying to go way off-topic or undermine LeBron's abilities in any way, he has been the best player in the NBA for a few years now IMO and will be one of the GOATs when its all said and done.

I just went to safeway and copped teabags of green tea. Any should do right? I saw they had these weight-lost advertised ones, but I went with the regular bags since they were half as much. You guys know when it's best for me to drink it to help utilize the proposed fat-cutting effects? Pre or post workout?

What would be a good weightlifting belt to buy? I need one to use for dips and pull ups, should I get a dipping belt instead? Does it matter from which company I buy it from?

I have a workout question so i figured id ask it in here. I always used to be in fairly good shape although I didnt focus too much on my legs. Anyway, in the past year, Ive gained like 35 lbs and a lot of it has went straight to my thighs. Ive started doing some running and cardio but I was wondering what exercises I can do to burn fat and later add some muscle in that area. would squats be the best option? any help is appreciated.

Originally Posted by doctorshoes

What would be a good weightlifting belt to buy? I need one to use for dips and pull ups, should I get a dipping belt instead? Does it matter from which company I buy it from?

Two completely different pieces of equipment.

Get a dip belt anyways.

Back
Top Bottom