Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

What is a good way to warm up the chest area before strength training bench press? I think that has a huge part in my deficiencies... I'm always pressing first.
pressups??

I bought Jack3d about a month ago to try it out and see if all this hype about it is justified. Honestly, other than a slight (and I mean very slight) increase in focus, I don't really feel affected by this stuff at all. It just doesn't affect me the same way that others who praise it seems to. Basically, I wasted my money on it because of all the rave reviews about how it's given them the best workouts ever and such.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

What is a good way to warm up the chest area before strength training bench press? I think that has a huge part in my deficiencies... I'm always pressing first.
pressups??
Cable flyes my friend, cable flyes...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BlackChiney06

I bought Jack3d about a month ago to try it out and see if all this hype about it is justified. Honestly, other than a slight (and I mean very slight) increase in focus, I don't really feel affected by this stuff at all. It just doesn't affect me the same way that others who praise it seems to. Basically, I wasted my money on it because of all the rave reviews about how it's given them the best workouts ever and such.

I agree, i felt a slight bit of extra focus the first week and now its like i take 2 scoops and im just 
nerd.gif
 ...nothing, still feel unmotivated and lazy...of course i dont DEPEND on jack3d for that, motivation comes from within...but all these crazy reviews about how it gets you hyped, excited to workout, gets you on your feet...i just dont get all that... am i using it wrong or something? 
laugh.gif
 ... 2 scoops into cold water, 30 minutes before i intend to workout...and maybe i just dont know that its working but coffee gets me more amped than this. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

This is all you need in terms of whey protein:

optimum-100-whey-gold-5lb.jpg

100Whey-gs-facts.jpg
pretty much the best you can buy IMO, cheap, low cal, no sugar and works great.
Thanks for the help in regard to which Whey supplement to use, but what Protein shake should i uses that cheaper than $50.

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

100Whey-gs-facts.jpg
Thanks for the help in regard to which Whey supplement to use, but what Protein shake should i uses that cheaper than $50.

A protein shake is just that powder up there mixed with water. The one in the pic costs about 20.

Originally Posted by doctorshoes

100Whey-gs-facts.jpg

A protein shake is just that powder up there mixed with water. The one in the pic costs about 20.
$20? Where at?

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Originally Posted by doctorshoes

100Whey-gs-facts.jpg

$20? Where at?

It's 21 for the 2 lb tub, the 5 lb one costs around 40
http://www.vitaminshoppe....ku_detail.jsp?id=OP-1009

Anyone looking for a GREAT pre workout supplement I absolutely recommend SuperPump 250.

Originally Posted by D723

Anyone looking for a GREAT pre workout supplement I absolutely recommend SuperPump 250.

This. 

I've tried both jack3d and SuperPump, and SuperPump just gave me amazing physical energy. The focus will come once you have that energy.
And SuperPump also has better flavors than jack3d. I recommend the refreshing orange flavor if anyone is interested in trying it.

I think it really just depends on the person, just like with most supplements.

SuperSaiyan415 wrote:
whats a good preworkout supplement? ive been recommended no-xplode but would prefer something a little cheaper.
PreSurge Unleashed. It also has enough creatine already in the product so you dont need any additional. Plus its first and only product to contain research backed russian tarragon extract for maximum creatine uptake, and its the first and only sports product to use Neuravena for brain function. PSU also gives you clean energy and focus without crashing afterwards.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

SuperSaiyan415 wrote:
whats a good preworkout supplement? ive been recommended no-xplode but would prefer something a little cheaper.
PreSurge Unleashed. It also has enough creatine already in the product so you dont need any additional. Plus its first and only product to contain research backed russian tarragon extract for maximum creatine uptake, and its the first and only sports product to use Neuravena for brain function. PSU also gives you clean energy and focus without crashing afterwards.

I'm sure it does...but...how much.

Research has also shown that smelling (not eating) banana peels causes fat loss. I wouldn't replace cardio with it though.

Here's a before and after. First picture was taken in January and I was about 270. After picture was taken a couple weeks ago, I was 225. I'm about 220 now. Weight went down and strength went up. Trying to cut a few more lbs of fat and then a clean bulk in the winter time.

beforenafter.jpg

Where are the personal trainers at?

I've been working out most of my life and know the basics on what to do and how it should be done. I got a job about 2 months ago at my local Planet Fitness doing basic PE Instruction classes (design, and how to use/set up upper, lower, and cardio machines). They are strongly encouraging me to get certified and have made it clear that I'll make $$$$$$ as I'll be the only trainer allowed in the gym with clients.

Which program did you guys go thru, and about how much money are you averaging a week? It seems like I see people get regular clients but I just don't see the purpose in it (from a client's perspective). I'm looking at NASM btw.

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Where are the personal trainers at?

I've been working out most of my life and know the basics on what to do and how it should be done. I got a job about 2 months ago at my local Planet Fitness doing basic PE Instruction classes (design, and how to use/set up upper, lower, and cardio machines). They are strongly encouraging me to get certified and have made it clear that I'll make $$$$$$ as I'll be the only trainer allowed in the gym with clients.

Which program did you guys go thru, and about how much money are you averaging a week? It seems like I see people get regular clients but I just don't see the purpose in it (from a client's perspective). I'm looking at NASM btw.
I hear the pay is very good if the gym is high end. This health club I go to hosts the Celtics training facility, and they have a nice gym, so the trainers there get big money for their sessions. I talked to one of them and he makes around $90 per person per session. And these sessions are generally around one hour. Now keep in mind that the rates will get lower if you keep working with the same person, and it also depends on the level of your certification. There's different levels which mark your experience and generally people pay higher for the more experienced trainer. The guy I mentioned isn't even a high level trainer, but that's serious cash if you can/want to do it.

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
guys i feel like im gonna die
laugh.gif

im bout to post a pic.....its kinda cool how big you can get in a  day just off water, well i prolly chugged a gallon at the gym alone just now. i feel like im gonna explode. you cant see my abs at all right now

29zvtyr.jpg
 =
image6073029x.jpg
     smh

am i the only one of the zyzz plan right now? you guys can be honest.

btw what have we agreed on in terms of how many eggs a day/week we can eat.

laugh.gif
In Yo Nostril wrote:

im confused, whats going on in those pics
laugh.gif

im no doctor, but i assume eggs are healthy and just eat them at will.

yea but i see all the different meals plans and some dudes OD on eggs.............like 4-8 whole eggs?? like really son?

i was just showin what water can do to ya............im no where near that big in the mornin. pretty lean. i feel like jersey shore ronnie right now

^ bro are the bicepts that big or are your shoulders that under developed? no hate, jw

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

^ bro are the bicepts that big or are your shoulders that under developed? no hate, jw

my arms big, ppl always mention that. dunno could be the angle of the pic. i think my shoulders fit me. they are big also. i deadlift, military, pullup i dont neglect anything an always learn new things
ill wait till i really cut up how i want too, to see how they compare to the arms. nah i didnt take it as hate, i critique myself all the time along with dudes im cool with in the gym. we all have weak points thats what bodybuilding  is all about symmetry....... key to this lifestyle.

like ppl in the gym think im like the most awesome genetic freak ever but i mean..........yea im decent for my area or above everyday joe.....most of us in here accomplished that long ago im sure.

i def like comments from people who are more serious or know what they are talking about know what i mean.

prob genetics you got some crazy looking arms in a good way.

honestly delts do look like theyre lagging but only because your bi's and tri's are nuts + chest is big. also could be the angle, since its like a 3/4 view not side view.

and yeah like i said all internet fame/whatever aside zyzz really does have an incredible looking physique, proportions are A+, shredded, good amount of mass, etc.

Back
Top Bottom