Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

I drink about 2 liters per day... I mix chocolate and 2%.

4L a day got me straight flabby
roll.gif

But I find if my body needs the additional calories that day I will just throw back a Liter of milk before bed. This is a great way to top off the macro counts AND milk has "slow digesting protein" aka casin.

Need to get back to going to the gym.
5'11 weighing 215lbs -_-. Let myself go in a year, gained about 30lbs. All because of drinking.
My question would be, should I focus fully on cardio or is there some sort of program I can follow to get to where I need to be. I want to be between 170-185 but fit.

You aren't that big because of drinking, its the food you eat because of drinking. Either 'pregaming', whilst hammered, or in the morning/next hangover day

Anyways... Get into a weight lifting routine. More muscle on your body = easier to lose fat. Lifting weights is more effective than tredmill anyways. Have little rest time between sets.

Eat clean.. eat your maintenance in calories

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

I'm tired of chocolate Casein. What is another good flavor?

I'd rather live off 1200 cals a day than 4200 cals a day. I'm constantly EATING FEELING BLOATED AND DIGESTING/$#%@+*@%. Especially since I'm IFing, thats 4200 CLEAN cals in 8 hours. 

i hear ya on this, and im not even doing IF, i just get tired of eating
laugh.gif

Just came back from Costco with 2 6lb bags of whey, I'm starting my bulk phase and I'm trying to get legit strength and some size gains by the time I'm done. About 140 right now, hope to finish at around 155-160.

How is my workout looking? 2x a week, full body, 3 sets/5 reps of each.

decline bench
single arm dumbbell incline bench
single arm dumbbell row
single arm dumbbell upright row
pull ups
deadlift
bulgarian split squats onto airex pad

I'm training for basketball/athleticism and I'm trying to maximize my strength gains and add muscle mass/get tighter muscles without putting on too much fat. How should I be eating/anything I should add to my workout? My last bulk failed cause I was so scared to eat alot in fear of getting fat
30t6p3b.gif

Okay ya'll..
This is my lifts right now (not my 1RM)...
bench 155
squat 205-210
dead 270

Do you think I could reach...
bench 185
squat 225
deadlift 315

by 2011? if I just eat maintenance calories??

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Okay ya'll..
This is my lifts right now (not my 1RM)...
bench 155
squat 205-210
dead 270

Do you think I could reach...
bench 185
squat 225
deadlift 315

by 2011? if I just eat maintenance calories??
Yes, easily.

Bench will be the toughest though. You could reach your squat and DL goals in a matter of just 2-3 months.

You aren't that big because of drinking, its the food you eat because of drinking. Either 'pregaming', whilst hammered, or in the morning/next hangover day

Anyways... Get into a weight lifting routine. More muscle on your body = easier to lose fat. Lifting weights is more effective than tredmill anyways. Have little rest time between sets.

It's about to be 2 months since I stopped drinking
pimp.gif
Slowly trying to get my self together, and my health and body is one of them.
So basically get into a weight lifting routine. Any suggestions where I can follow one ? 

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

It's about to be 2 months since I stopped drinking
pimp.gif
Slowly trying to get my self together, and my health and body is one of them.
So basically get into a weight lifting routine. Any suggestions where I can follow one ? 
Just google workout routines, or even check the first page of this thread.
You can do full body routines or isolation routines... but I suggest basing every workout on a compound exercise (pullup, deadlift, squat, row, bench, military press)

and gatorad3... your goal lifts are about my top lifts right now. I was exactly where you are now, about 3 months ago.

Just push yourself and give 100% every time 
pimp.gif

looking for a pair of gym sneakers...thinking of getting a pair of nike free, can anyone chime in with thoughts opinions...
also, are there any particular websites that have good deals on "non exclusive" nike shoes, i.e the formentioned gym shoes im looking to buy.

any help/opinions appreciated!

Originally Posted by damn its me

looking for a pair of gym sneakers...thinking of getting a pair of nike free, can anyone chime in with thoughts opinions...
also, are there any particular websites that have good deals on "non exclusive" nike shoes, i.e the formentioned gym shoes im looking to buy.

nike-lunareclipse.jpg

nike lunar eclipse my current gym sneaker

love them...............so comfortable/stable

they do grab a lot of folks attention in the gym so be forewarned you might get questions/stares.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by damn its me

nike-lunareclipse.jpg

nike lunar eclipse my current gym sneaker

love them...............so comfortable/stable

they do grab a lot of folks attention in the gym so be forewarned you might get questions/stares.
WHOA, these look nice as hell right here. they got any nice simple CW's?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Money Making A

greg plitt is insane

check out the intro to his site http://www.gregplitt.com
dude is alpha as $#(*

dude ive seen this guy 100000000000xs
never knew his name.

yea he a def up their in the fitness modeling world, as you can see from his intro on the website.

edit: just watched the whole intro...............yea dude is def livin life.

Greg Plitt is my ideal physique. I was looking at myself in the mirror and I'm not that far off. His obliques are crazy though. I don't got them like that. The thing about his videos is that they tend to border on THAT THAT time cuz. It's all good though, he gets paid in dollars, not penors.

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

he gets paid in dollars, not penors.
laugh.gif
always crack me up

new pr today, 115lb dumbellsx7 reps!

damn i was so happy, first time i tried pyramiding too.

i remember when i first joined the gym and looking at them like "ill never ever get there"

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

there's a difference between ideal physique and reality
there is also a difference between quitters and achievers....take that take that,
laugh.gif
 jk fam.

Can't find that der table brah, it was in a microsoft excel format, blue layout and made by a italian dude. Not much help, eh; post/pm your stats, noromo, and i'll do the calc. sometime tomorow or wednsday.

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

he gets paid in dollars, not penors.
laugh.gif
always crack me up

new pr today, 115lb dumbellsx7 reps!

damn i was so happy, first time i tried pyramiding too.

i remember when i first joined the gym and looking at them like "ill never ever get there"
044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif

Just got out of the gym.. needed to hear that.

I don't know how these tanned up guidos are SO DAMN JACKED... they stand around "hollering at shorties" and/or talking about the women they snagged at clubs over the weekend. 
30t6p3b.gif

I just signed up at this Goodlife gym, but... it's a little discouraging grabbing the 65s off the rack and hardly being unable to walk around mr juice monkey with them
mad.gif

Wow, i'm underachieving like a mother $#!#!!. Suprised this is the first time dude made it here though, i see his face all the time.

Back
Top Bottom