Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by nikestreetdotcom

Finally, hit 300 on bench yesterday at 175lbs. 
pimp.gif

Alex
5'9 170 380 2 reps u mad?

Not at all. Nice work!
And btw, why are you always so negative?

Alex
lol wut I;m never negative ehhh I guess BB humor doesnt translate well to NT sometimes my bad homie.
It's ok dude.  It's a big milestone for me considering the lagging shoulder injury I've been dealing with and the 6 hours of sleep I got the night before. 
Alex

fellas,

been noticing a TON of gains in my strength and aesthetics. Looking bigger and looking better than ever. However, I have yet to see really any gains on the weight scale. What gives? anyone else have this problem, or have this issue. Its not really a problem, but Im trying to GAIN weight along with the aesthetic look. Let me know what I can do, or what may be going on with my body

-J23C

Originally Posted by Humanflight4 23

Some of the things you guys are saying are brosciene smh.

Its simple in fat loss you need to up your cardio up in duration and times per wk followed by weight training. Eat grapefruit and watermelons it speeds and contributes to fat loss. And as stated before decrease carbs, fatty acids. AND GET SOME SLEEP AT LEAST 8 HOURS.. and while in this regimen listen to your body- if you're really sore and not mentality focused to go hard in the gym take a day but don't make it a habit!
not everyone does cardio to lose weight... oh rly? eat grapefruit and watermelon n i lose weight that simple? kai green wont even agree to the grapefruit part

Of I could neg you right now I would. It's a proven fact that it contributes to fat/weight loss WITH ACTUAL physical activities and diet. And your kai greene was weak. I'm not going to post a book on here on how to loss weight or gain muscle. I will though state facts that have been proven to work time and time again. The rest of it one can figure out thru trial and error because different methods work better for certains individuals than it does for others.

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

fellas,

been noticing a TON of gains in my strength and aesthetics. Looking bigger and looking better than ever. However, I have yet to see really any gains on the weight scale. What gives? anyone else have this problem, or have this issue. Its not really a problem, but Im trying to GAIN weight along with the aesthetic look. Let me know what I can do, or what may be going on with my body

-J23C

You may not be taking enough combination of protein/food. Try to have 6-8 meals a day with two protein shakes in btwn. If you still don't see and gains that is a pain but set an alarm while you sleep to wake up a small meal and go right back to bed.

Man I ate a protein bar Sunday, and I've been farting the most 
sick.gif
sick.gif
smelling farts non-stop sense 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

fellas,

-J23C

You may not be taking enough combination of protein/food. Try to have 6-8 meals a day with two protein shakes in btwn. If you still don't see and gains that is a pain but set an alarm while you sleep to wake up a small meal and go right back to bed.

yea, i have anywhere from 5-8 meals a day.  But i know that my protein shake work is lacking.  I will try and get at least one shake in, but all my meals have actual meat or a protein source in it.  Only reason I havent really turned to shakes. 

-J23C

anyone post their progress pics from their workouts? no romo

thinking of starting my p90x again next week.

im 5'9/180 lbs at the moment and somewhat built in the upper body.

Can someone school me on HIIT?

I am currently lifting M-F and doing at least 30 mins of cardio M-Sat. But I feel like HIIT might be better served cardio than doing eliptical or riding the bike, especially since my goal is fat loss.

What would a HIIT routine look like and how many times a week should I do it? Any insight would be appreciated.

Spoiler [+]
From what I understand you sprint for 30 seconds straight and jog or walk for one minute and repeat this like 10xs?

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Can someone school me on HIIT?

I am currently lifting M-F and doing at least 30 mins of cardio M-Sat. But I feel like HIIT might be better served cardio than doing eliptical or riding the bike, especially since my goal is fat loss.

What would a HIIT routine look like and how many times a week should I do it? Any insight would be appreciated.

Spoiler [+]
From what I understand you sprint for 30 seconds straight and jog or walk for one minute and repeat this like 10xs?

Try bodybuilding.com and search in the search engine or Dorian HIT workout videos, it's a series of videos already giving you a workout schedule and what exercises to do. It's works, btw Dorian Yates is the guru of the HIT And 6x mr. O

Originally Posted by Sexy Beast from the East

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

hydroxycut?

yay or nay

i work out regularly, im just trying to speed up the weightloss.
NAY
Do some research, and try the EC Stack. You won't be disapointed. More Effective, Much less Expensive than any fat burner

http://hotnfit.com/ecstack
man, is it safe? ive been wanting to do it for the longest but im really scared of the side effects. i dont want it messing with my heart
ohwell.gif

Its simple in fat loss you need to up your cardio up in duration and times per wk followed by weight training. Eat grapefruit and watermelons it speeds and contributes to fat loss. And as stated before decrease carbs, fatty acids. AND GET SOME SLEEP AT LEAST 8 HOURS.. and while in this regimen listen to your body- if you're really sore and not mentality focused to go hard in the gym take a day but don't make it a habit!

good stuff....

reading messages and threads like this keep my butt in the gym....

deluxe_handgrip.jpg

I just got these for super cheap. Any exercises anyone know? Like do I use my entire fingers or etc and whatnot. What are the benefits of doing these exercises. Will this make my wrist stronger?

Originally Posted by rhester

Man I ate a protein bar Sunday, and I've been farting the most 
sick.gif
sick.gif
smelling farts non-stop sense 
30t6p3b.gif

aww man, you just gotta embrace those protein farts
pimp.gif
least you're getting what your body needs then a bit more. 

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

deluxe_handgrip.jpg

I just got these for super cheap. Any exercises anyone know? Like do I use my entire fingers or etc and whatnot. What are the benefits of doing these exercises. Will this make my wrist stronger?

Itd help you more with grab than your wrists, good for when doing deadlifts or any exercises consisting of the hands holding on this heavy weights for a long duration.

deluxe_handgrip.jpg

Itd help you more with grab than your wrists, good for when doing deadlifts or any exercises consisting of the hands holding on this heavy weights for a long duration.
I have really really skinny wrists. Any idea on how I can make em bigger?

My bad on the typos on this iPhone.

Do forearm curls, with either a dumbbell or a curling bar. Do this laying your forearms on a flat bench with your wrists hanging off the mat. With your palm down and dumbbell in hand curl your hands upwards to it's peak point, hold, then slowly lower to starting position. Do 3 sets of 10-12 reps.

You don't need to do cardio to burn bodyfat. Eating certain foods won't help fatloss if the rest of your diet is unbalanced.
damnitzdom wrote:

I don't know about the quality of those particular grippers, but Ivanko and the Captains of Crush Grippers are the Gold Standard. There are a few components of hand strength: pinch grip, crushing grip, extension, etc. Grippers train crushing strength. They're useful for developing that aspect of grip strength, but they don't help with pinch grip strength or other aspects of grip strength. You need a variety of exercises to develop an extraordinary grip. If you're interested in grip training, take a look at John Brookfield's "Mastery of Hand Strength". Great book that mentions loads of exercises for the hand, wrists, and forearms.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Finally, hit 300 on bench yesterday at 175lbs. 
pimp.gif

Alex
5'9 170 380 2 reps u mad?

Not at all. Nice work!
And btw, why are you always so negative?

Alex
because he's 5'9 
laugh.gif

Don't believe you. All the way down, pause, all the way up? No powerlifting arched back bs?
Post video and even if you get 1 full rep I'll PP you $100.

unless you're joking...then joke's on me.
laugh.gif

You can't do !%$$ to make your wrists bigger. I have skinny wrists too (ecto). The only thing you can do is get bigger forearms (so that your wrists don't appear as small) by doing heavy reverse/hammer/reg curls and a few other forearm iso exercises

Originally Posted by syxth element

You can't do !%$$ to make your wrists bigger. I have skinny wrists too (ecto). The only thing you can do is get bigger forearms (so that your wrists don't appear as small) by doing heavy reverse/hammer/reg curls and a few other forearm iso exercises

No iso necessary. In fact, it doesn't really work because there's not enough weight behind those exercises.
Heavy rows and deadlifts/rack pulls (thick bar/axle is possible) will suffice. Throw in some static holds and farmer's walk and you're golden.

Back
Top Bottom