Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by Club29

the diet sounds interesting, but once u go back to eating carbs, arent u just gonna put the weight back on?
Water weight and glycogen. You're not gonna gain 10 lbs of body fat just from eating an apple
That diet is way too strict and extreme. Why not just go paleo/primal instead? Less stress and similar results

I don't know if anyone knows anything about this, but any help would be appreciated:

I take ZMA and also a fiber supplement (ON Fitness Fiber)

I work a night shift (10pm-6am) and then workout afterward. I like to take my fiber before bed and when I wake up just so I'm not running to the bathroom at work (I have a phobia of #2 in public
laugh.gif
) will fiber interfere with the ZMA absorbing in my body? I know calcium is off limits at the same time but couldn't really find anything on the effects of fiber

How important are pre and post work out drinks if I'm trying to lose weight? Can somebody please tell me about some brands that you've personally used? I'm trying to drop 40 pounds by July. Thanks

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

^ Thanks for posting that! VERY VERY appreciated

If' I'm 150lbs, how should I cut down on the rations from a 200 lb person?
Curious about this to... Just want to try to add about 10-15lbs!

Hey I'm wondering what do you guys think is a better "go to snack" for protein. It's a toss up between making PB&J sandwiches and a turkey and cheese sandwich.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Hey I'm wondering what do you guys think is a better "go to snack" for protein. It's a toss up between making PB&J sandwiches and a turkey and cheese sandwich.

Beef Jerky

The doses I'm about to give you are the best range for maximizing GH in a pre-workout stack. If you have anti-aging properties in mind, smaller doses will work as well.

• Arginine (5-8 g) or arginine Pyroglutamate. I hinted at this in my last article, are prime movers in the production of natural GH.

Ornithine (4-7 g) works synergistically with arginine, from which it is derived. Together they have the best impact.

Glutamine (5 g) or Glutamine Peptides preserve the use of arginine in depleted circumstances.

Glycine (3-10 g)

OKG (3 g) is very expensive, but useful

BCAA's (3-6 g) for musclebuilding properties, enhanced by GH.

GABA and Lysine in trace amounts, but since they may inhibit the other amino's, it would be best to take these at different times.
Other dietary sources of GH promoting nutrients are Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Vitamin B3 and most anti-oxidants. Take your stack, which ever amino's it ends up consisting of, 45 minutes prior to your workout for maximal levels of Growth Hormone. On non-workout days, take your stack either before bed or in the morning, both on an empty stomach.

Got this from

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cathgh.htm

What are you guys stacking with?

Originally Posted by SdotCAR619

How important are pre and post work out drinks if I'm trying to lose weight? Can somebody please tell me about some brands that you've personally used? I'm trying to drop 40 pounds by July. Thanks

its always important to repair your muscle fibers after a workout, and one shake wont affect your weightloss

i personally have 2 scoops of vanilla whey protein with about 16 ounces of gatorade post-workout.

it does the trick, and its quite tasty as well

If you looking to drop 40 pounds you don't need any supps. I don't recommend any supps to people who are just starting to work out. I think you should def do a colon clense/detox. That's a quick few pounds you will +@@+ out. Do research, learn about nutrition you will drop major weigh just cleaning up your diet alone. No supps

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Whoever said to try Dark Matter...thanks. Awesome Post-workout. Once I got past the bloat and really upped the water intake, stuff is 
pimp.gif
what exactly is dark matter, sounds...... interesting
laugh.gif

that was me.... just watch out it makes you poop really green and bright
laugh.gif
...enjoy
pimp.gif

For a Post Workout shake, is this too much?

2x cups 2% milk
2x Scoop ON Whey
2x Tablespoons NPB
1x Non-Fat yogurt
1x Banana

Comes out to about 950 Calories

29.5g/92g/79g

Is that too much or should I cut out the yogurt?

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

2x cups 2% milk
2x Scoop ON Whey
2x Tablespoons NPB
1x Non-Fat yogurt
1x Banana

29.5g/92g/79g

kind of seems like a little too much unless you are making it a meal.

i never use milk but when i do its 2x scoop of ON, about 16 oz of milk, and about half a cup of oats chopped up

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

2x cups 2% milk
2x Scoop ON Whey
2x Tablespoons NPB
1x Non-Fat yogurt
1x Banana

29.5g/92g/79g

kind of seems like a little too much unless you are making it a meal.

i never use milk but when i do its 2x scoop of ON, about 16 oz of milk, and about half a cup of oats chopped up
Well I am trying to bulk... I eat at least 6 meals a day, so this is basically my post workout/meal after the gym

2x cups 2% milk
2x Scoop ON Whey
2x Tablespoons NPB
1x Non-Fat yogurt
1x Banana

29.5g/92g/79g

thats a little much, take out the yogurt. even then still a lil much but ehh

well if you are trying to bulk then maybe not so bad. but that seems like a lot of protein in one shake.

maybe spread it out. i dont like messing with my protein shakes too much. water and a few scoops.
i prefer water over milk.

I was double taking it also cause it seem too much just for a post workout... Didnt know how much would be good for the actual body to absorb... Ill probably just cut the yogurt and the banana since they also add the most carbs, which can be bad after a workout

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

If you looking to drop 40 pounds you don't need any supps. I don't recommend any supps to people who are just starting to work out. I think you should def do a colon clense/detox. That's a quick few pounds you will +@@+ out. Do research, learn about nutrition you will drop major weigh just cleaning up your diet alone. No supps

yeah but cleansing is only gonna make him drop a couple lbs of excess crap (literally)

not fat loss like he wants.

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

fats slow down digestion. So drop the PB add dextrose post shake
That wont matter in this case, and dextrose would just be OD carbs.

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

well if you are trying to bulk then maybe not so bad. but that seems like a lot of protein in one shake.

maybe spread it out. i dont like messing with my protein shakes too much. water and a few scoops.
i prefer water over milk.
Ya same. Milk in protein shakes make my stomach turn.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom