Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Try one in the morning and one 6 hours later for a week or so. Then try two in the morning.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Try one in the morning and one 6 hours later for a week or so. Then try two in the morning.

Yea might try to start again that way.. I missed a day or 2 in between bottles..maybe that was the cause ?

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by bwood056

6-8 weeks . just started yesterday

but have been clean cutting (no fat burner, just healthy eating and supersets) for about 2 months

started at 250 - at 222 now.

the 250 i was at was just big and bulky, still worked out everyday, just heavy weights.

ive never cut down before, besides football practice back in the day.
im sure you've answered this before, but how tall are you? and have you always just been a naturally bigger guy?
in between 6'0-6'1 on the dot. 
but i have always been a bigger guy since highschool.

my senior year in highschool i weighted at 235 lb 
laugh.gif
 , but never took working out serious (until i got into college level).

and to think i weight 13 pounds less than my senior year in high school 
roll.gif

LOL i didnt want to be that guy......but yeah terry crews is as chicken-legged as they come. didnt he play D1 and maybe NFL ball? i bet he didnt always have such tiny legs

and bwood damn dude.....youre huge. i cant imagine being 250, ****kk

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

bwood 
pimp.gif

beast

just curious,

ever had any shoulder injuries?

O yeah lol. Slight tear in bicep tendon in front delt. Messed it up training to get over my bench plateau last summer. I thought I ruptured it initially. I was *@*%%+@$ bricks. Took 2 weeks off of benching. When I came back I used the planks with height on my chest while benching to alleviate tension on my shoulder.

why am i having such a hard time losing belly fat? im lean everywhere and in great shape overall but my belly sticks out. Im eating pretty good, very little to non white bread. get enough protein and honestly not that much fat and im eating at or under maintenance. what gives?

also just got results from the doctor and somehow my cholesterol has gone up even though ive lost 15-20lbs in the last 2 months and havent touch fast food other than a weekly pizza

im either having really bad luck or yea i dont know..
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

why am i having such a hard time losing belly fat? im lean everywhere and in great shape overall but my belly sticks out. Im eating pretty good, very little to non white bread. get enough protein and honestly not that much fat and im eating at or under maintenance. what gives?

also just got results from the doctor and somehow my cholesterol has gone up even though ive lost 15-20lbs in the last 2 months and havent touch fast food other than a weekly pizza

30t6p3b.gif

By: Derek Beast Charlebois

[table][tr][td]Part 1 | Part 2 [/td][/tr][/table]​
In part I of this Stubborn Fat Stack series we examined supplements that can help get rid of that stubborn, pesky fat:

i2.gif

Supplement Summary
i2.gif

• Yohimbine blocks Alpha2 activation allowing for greater fat breakdown to occur and also increase blood flow to adipose tissue, making it perfect for targeting stubborn fat.
  • Caffeine increase lipolysis by inhibiting the Adenosine receptor and PDE and also increases energy and delays fatigue.
  • ALCAR increases the transportation of FFAs into the mitochondria and enhances fat oxidation.
  • Green Tea Extract inhibits COMT thereby increasing lipolysis
  • Sesamin increases the genes involved in fat oxidation, increasing one's capacity for fat loss and also decreases fat storage
The combination of Yohimbine+Caffeine+ALCAR+Green Tea Extract+Sesamin would make for the PERFECT Stubborn Fat Stack.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/beast53.htm  = link.

hope this helps

How safe is that stack? i dont want my heart beating like crazy and giving me a heart attack

i know about EC stack but im not risking my life to lose a bit of fat.

How safe is that stack? i dont want my heart beating like crazy and giving me a heart attack

i know about EC stack but im not risking my life to lose a bit of fat.

It looks pretty safe.
I'm consuming almost all of those on a day to day basis without even trying.

Yerba mate tea, green tea, coffee on repeat brahs

EC is safe only side right now is im not getting good sleep some days but im taking 3 doses of 25mg/200mg caf, also pointless to take it if your not counting cals

30t6p3b.gif

Did they specify which type it was, hdl or ldl?Theres 2 types of cholest. Hdl and Ldl. Ldl is bad, Hdl is good. So your Ldl should be going down and your Hdl going up

Fellow NTers:

Please help your boy out. I am in dire need of HELP!

So my friends and I made a bet, for my very own well being. I gotta get down from 210ish to 190, by August 14th, for our cruise ship vacation. If i dont make the cut, I gotta dye my hair platinum blonde.

i am NOT tryna look like Sisqo while on a boat with 3,000+ passengers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RawSheed

Fellow NTers:

So my friends and I made a bet, for my very own well being. I gotta get down from 210ish to 190, by August 14th, for our cruise ship vacation. If i dont make the cut, I gotta dye my hair platinum blonde.

laugh.gif
You will begin:
-Keto

-Intermittent fasting

-500 calorie deficit/day 

-Increasing deficit each week

-High intensity resistance training

-Clen

-EC stack

-Multivitamin

LETS GOOO

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Fellow NTers:

laugh.gif
You will begin:
-Keto

-Intermittent fasting

-500 calorie deficit/day 

-Increasing deficit each week

-High intensity resistance training

-Clen

-EC stack

-Multivitamin

LETS GOOO
I have no idea what any of this means. Except for HIIT, EC stack and multivitamin. PM sent 

Damn, I've been slipping over the past 3 weeks even though its pretty much summer time. I was in great shape like 3-weeks ago and thought I'd hit 8% by the end of this month but then I got complacent with my diet and now I'm at like 12%
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. Been eating basically whatever I want while still working out hard 5-days a week. Time to be extra strict with the food again
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bwood056

30t6p3b.gif

By: Derek Beast Charlebois

[table][tr][td]Part 1 | Part 2 [/td][/tr][/table]​
In part I of this Stubborn Fat Stack series we examined supplements that can help get rid of that stubborn, pesky fat:

i2.gif

Supplement Summary
i2.gif

• Yohimbine blocks Alpha2 activation allowing for greater fat breakdown to occur and also increase blood flow to adipose tissue, making it perfect for targeting stubborn fat.
  • Caffeine increase lipolysis by inhibiting the Adenosine receptor and PDE and also increases energy and delays fatigue.
  • ALCAR increases the transportation of FFAs into the mitochondria and enhances fat oxidation.
  • Green Tea Extract inhibits COMT thereby increasing lipolysis
  • Sesamin increases the genes involved in fat oxidation, increasing one's capacity for fat loss and also decreases fat storage
The combination of Yohimbine+Caffeine+ALCAR+Green Tea Extract+Sesamin would make for the PERFECT Stubborn Fat Stack.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/beast53.htm  = link.

hope this helps
You dont need all this stuff to lose stubborn fat.

Stubborn fat becomes a problem when you hit 10% BF. Once you get to that level you likely need to do the following:
-Reduce carbs to 20% or less of total daily income of calories
-Empty stomach HIIT or slow cardio for 45-60 minutes
-You can take 0.2 mg per KG of bodyweight of Yohimbine HCL + 200mg caffeine + 1-3 mg of L-Tyrosine 30-60 minutes prior to EMPTY stomach cardio if you want to improve stubborn fat mobilization. You dont need this stack if you're going very low carb although this stack is probably the best in terms of attacking stubborn fat. You dont need the other stuff.

Yohimbine is useless when food is consumed so I dont know why this guy recommends taking it in the afternoon. Yohimbine should only be taken on an empty stomach or atleast 3 hours after any calories have been consumed. It's probably the best and most proven stubborn fat burner out there but it's most useful for those under 10% BF.

Is anyone on a gluten-free diet? I'm trying to put on weight still. I'm 160 at the moment, trying to hit 170 and stabilize at that weight. Has anyone been able to gain weight on a gluten-free diet?

man my squat is weak! should i do leg presses instead?

im just losing weight right now and going to bulk once i hit 190-195.

and what is that animal pack for? unaware

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

man my squat is weak! should i do leg presses instead?
%!!# no. All the more reason to squat

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Isanyone on a gluten-free diet? I'm trying to put on weight still. I'm160 at the moment, trying to hit 170 and stabilize at that weight. Hasanyone been able to gain weight on a gluten-free diet?
http://robbwolf.com/2008/10/24/mass-gain-experience/

So my friends and I made a bet, for my very own well being. I gotta getdown from 210ish to 190, by August 14th, for our cruise ship vacation.If i dont make the cut, I gotta dye my hair platinum blonde.

laugh.gif
Primal Blueprint by Mark Sisson  http://www.amazon.com/Pri...id=1306421155&sr=8-1
Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

ever had any shoulder injuries?
Lots of people neglect proper development of the shoulder/scapular muscles. Rotator cuff work, balancing the anterior and posterior regions, and proper flexibility and mobility will go a long way to prevent shoulder injuries from happening.

anyone ever take a break from the gym and weights to just cut weight (15-30 lbs) with straight dieting and cardio?

l_op-1015.png

l_vs-2177.png

Will that be a good recovery drink mix? I was deciding between this combo or just buying Accelerade. Did I make the right choice?

Back
Top Bottom