Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by Cole World

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Throw it in the wash?
Also, Animal Rage Pre-WO is something serious. 
pimp.gif
how good is it?

ive tried 1mr in the past when it had the 1,3 d in it (since they took it out now) and it was too good.

im on jack3d now and its probably a 7/10

how is it compared to different pre workouts? thanks.....

and just broke up w my girl, bout to relieve all that stress in the weight room
mad.gif

Rage is much different than Jack3d and SuperPump250 (those are the only 2 I have tried).
Rage gets me focused...not overly cracked out and jittery.  It acts very fast and lasts a good while too, so don't use at night if you can help it.
thats true, jack3d gets me all hittery and jumpy...then my neck and ears start burning....but it works....

rage will prob be my next pre supp then...and that stim d*** happened to me with 1mr, felt really bad LOL....

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Hey everyone I just wanted everyone's opinion on my workout schedule.
Monday - Chest 

Wednesday - Back/Shoulders - 

Friday - Arms

Saturday - Legs

I basically do 3x8 for every exercise, can anyone give me tips on making gains and getting stronger?  I have been stuck on 115 on the flat for awhile, I'm just puzzled on why I haven't been able to up since I started working out Jan, although I haven't consistently benched until recently.  Could that attribute to it?  Also can anyone in here recommend the most important exercises to always have in my workout? 
115 on bench? are you eating enough? how tall are you and how much do you weigh?

i would do chest and tris one day, back and biceps another, and then legs.

seems like your not letting some parts of ur body heal up properly

ie doing chest on monday will hinder ur performance on shoulders wed.

and i would say the best exercises are compound movements

ie bench press, squats, shoulder press, pullups, barbell bent over row, deadlift, etc (workouts that use more than one muscle group)

Monday - Chest 

Friday - Arms

Saturday - Legs

I basically do 3x8 for every exercise, can anyone give me tips on making gains and getting stronger?  I have been stuck on 115 on the flat for awhile, I'm just puzzled on why I haven't been able to up since I started working out Jan, although I haven't consistently benched until recently.  Could that attribute to it?  Also can anyone in here recommend the most important exercises to always have in my workout? 
115 on bench? are you eating enough? how tall are you and how much do you weigh?

ie bench press, squats, shoulder press, pullups, barbell bent over row, deadlift, etc (workouts that use more than one muscle group)
I appreciate the reply.
I am 5'7 and weight 156 pounds but it's definitely because i have been eating a lot more lately.  Prior I was steadily at 150 but with less intake of food.  Do you believe its the fact I am not eating enough?  I know it goes like 1.5G of protein per body weight to just keep the muscles?  If you believe so then I will indeed eat more 

Monday - Chest 

Friday - Arms

Saturday - Legs

I appreciate the reply.
I am 5'7 and weight 156 pounds but it's definitely because i have been eating a lot more lately.  Prior I was steadily at 150 but with less intake of food.  Do you believe its the fact I am not eating enough?  I know it goes like 1.5G of protein per body weight to just keep the muscles?  If you believe so then I will indeed eat more 
i think you should be eating around 3k cals, and make sure you get ur carbs in, whenever you eat a lot of carbs ur workout days u should feel totally ready to lift.

and not sure how much ur eating, how much would u say u are eating in terms of calories..

and that amount of protein seems fine, u can even go a little lower...

and def carbs and cals are important......and sometimes overlooked...slow digesting carbs btw

and i was struggling on my bench too when i first started, i went over to dbs and for a bit, then back to barbell bench.....it felt way different and way lighter...something about stabilizers...but not sure...just make sure ur diet is on point

Finally weighed in at 185lbs for the first time today.

Approaching my two year anny of lifting regularly / taking things seriously.

Started at 155lbs. feels goodman

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

congrats bro.

always good to see great results like that

what things have changed? pics? =)

what things have changed? pics? =)
Well, it's not like I look like a super hero or anything and definitely not swole yet but the health/lifestyle benefits to this have been tremendous.
From a purely physical perspective:

-Clearer healthier skin

-More physically able in day to day

-More female attention (the least important)

-Better posture

I'm sure the health benefits long term including preventing disease and +$%@ are huge too. I don't know much but I know eating whole/clean foods consistently and lifting a few times a week are the two best ways to stay healthy.

I think I am done bulking
laugh.gif

Up to 220 now and abs are no where to be found......

I will be back at 200 by years end
smile.gif

^
laugh.gif
I started in mid-august right before school started for me

put on 20 pounds real quick
30t6p3b.gif

Anyone try FST-7 style workouts? I tried one after watching the dvd. It's one of the hardest workouts I have ever done. I'll probably do them for lagging bodyparts. I don't think it's ok to do all the time w/o proper rest or unless you're riding a bicycle

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^
laugh.gif
I started in mid-august right before school started for me

put on 20 pounds real quick
30t6p3b.gif
Same here
laugh.gif
. 147 lbs @ 5'6 in August, now I'm at 166
indifferent.gif

Bros, i've gained 10 pounds, and I've been "bulking" since January
laugh.gif

i need to eat dinner with you guys

Monday - Chest 

Friday - Arms

Saturday - Legs

I appreciate the reply.

115 on a flat bench and you're 156 pounds AND you've been working out since January?  you need to lift heavier on a more consistent basis.  your stats are sad.  hit the iron HARD.

^How old are you??? As soon as I hit 17-18 years old, I was able to put on weight real easily

Progress picture. I'm currently 195 with probably 12-13% body fat. I'm going to cut to 185 then do a slow/clean bulk.

bulking season? i don't believe in it. I'm gaining and toning at the same time. feelsgoodman.gif :NTHat

Originally Posted by syxth element

Anyone try FST-7 style workouts? I tried one after watching the dvd. It's one of the hardest workouts I have ever done. I'll probably do them for lagging bodyparts. I don't think it's ok to do all the time w/o proper rest or unless you're riding a bicycle
I did this for maybe 6 months 2 years ago, with a few variations. Then I downloaded the FST7 Defined dvd too a few months ago and restarded with only added work on chest day and no 7s on legs.  Really enjoy it and always have I have a 6 day split or sometimes no rest days because the bodypart is fine by the time to get back to it

Originally Posted by topherr

bulking season? i don't believe in it. I'm gaining and toning at the same time. feelsgoodman.gif :NTHat

this.  its tough but i just don't wanna see my abs go away after i've worked so hard to get em.
i've been stuck at 190-192 lbs for like a month...but its definitely become a a more toned, solid 190.

been eating like a half loaf of wheat bread a day.  looking to replace that with something with more protein..i don't know how you all eat greek yogurt
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

For my dudes done bulking bout to cut, are you changing your workouts or just your diet?

Same workout. Just going to eat less with lower carbs. 

Back
Top Bottom