Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by Aze201

For my oats eaters: How do you prepare them? I’ve never liked them so to eat it every morning I assume you guys are adding something to it to make it bearable.

quaker tub of oats
pour into bowl

add water until water is almost at the top of the oats

microwave 90 seconds

add spoonful of brown sugar and mix

add milk and mix

in that order and it will be
pimp.gif

For my oats eaters: How do you prepare them? I’ve never liked them so to eat it every morning I assume you guys are adding something to it to make it bearable.

I add some crunchy peanut butter....and a bit of brown sugar....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Neither of your splits are particularly conducive to maximum gains.

Since you take the weekends off, a better split would be 3 main workouts a week -cardio & abs on the days inbetween...

Monday- Quads, hams, calves
Tuesday- Cardio & abs
Wednesday- Chest, shoulders, tris
Thursday- Cardio & abs
Friday- Back, biceps

Do your damn legs!
laugh.gif

Porridge + Milk + Sweetner ...depending on how I feel or time constraints, I'll sometimes replace the sweetner with a scoop or two of protein powder.

Originally Posted by Bballkingsrule

how to improve wrists?
I take it by this question you mean you want to improve your wrist stability for pressing movements ...improve your forearm strength.

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

Weird question, but do you guys use a spray or anything to keep your gym bag fresh? Mine is starting to smell "sweaty."
Throw it in the wash.
sick.gif

Weird question, but do you guys use a spray or anything to keep your gym bag fresh? Mine is starting to smell "sweaty."

Throw it in the wash?
Also, Animal Rage Pre-WO is something serious. 
pimp.gif

Spent the last 4 months bulking up and I'm pretty happy overall with strength and size. Got up to ~200lbs, but 19% BF... Ideally, I want to be closer to 180 and <15% BF by Christmas...
Trying to cut down now and looking for a good cutting workout.
Any tips? Visiting the gym 5-6 days a week is not a problem either.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Throw it in the wash?
pimp.gif
how good is it?

ive tried 1mr in the past when it had the 1,3 d in it (since they took it out now) and it was too good.

im on jack3d now and its probably a 7/10

how is it compared to different pre workouts? thanks.....

and just broke up w my girl, bout to relieve all that stress in the weight room
mad.gif

Originally Posted by k32m

Spent the last 4 months bulking up and I'm pretty happy overall with strength and size. Got up to ~200lbs, but 19% BF... Ideally, I want to be closer to 180 and <15% BF by Christmas...

shady is right, there is no workout you can do...

cutting has to do with your diet, cut back on cals and carbs. do some cardio, nothing too intense or youll start shedding off your muscle. and nothing too long either.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Since you take the weekends off, a better split would be 3 main workouts a week -cardio & abs on the days inbetween...

Tuesday- Cardio & abs
Thursday- Cardio & abs
Friday- Back, biceps

Do your damn legs!
laugh.gif

how to improve wrists?
I take it by this question you mean you want to improve your wrist stability for pressing movements ...improve your forearm strength.

i need help improving forearm strength as well...it seems like i cant hold 365 when i deadlift.....

wat would u recommend? forearm curls?

Originally Posted by Cole World

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Tuesday- Cardio & abs
Thursday- Cardio & abs
Friday- Back, biceps

Do your damn legs!
laugh.gif

how to improve wrists?

i need help improving forearm strength as well...it seems like i cant hold 365 when i deadlift.....

wat would u recommend? forearm curls?

Chalk and a mixed grip.  Try not to use straps as it will hinder your grip strength.
Alex 

cutting has to do with your diet, cut back on cals and carbs. do some cardio, nothing too intense or youll start shedding off your muscle. and nothing too long either.

Damn... I figured this was what I needed but I hate cardio... Thanks for the tips

Damn... I figured this was what I needed but I hate cardio... Thanks for the tips

dont do too much, and not too intense...

just enough to get a sweat without you dieing on the treadmill.

most important thing is your diet.

Originally Posted by Joshuatree2192

Who has the best deal for ON Whey protein?

pretty sure its bodybuilding.com

all of the supps are cheaper there than most gnc, lindbergs, etc
Really? I copped from GNC and paid 40 or something for the 5 lb. joint...

& "Cutting" is just burning more calories than consumed, being in a deficit. How fast you obtain a cutting goal depends on how much you burn off, step up the cardio and
lessen your caloric intake.

Throw it in the wash?
pimp.gif
how good is it?

ive tried 1mr in the past when it had the 1,3 d in it (since they took it out now) and it was too good.

mad.gif

Rage is much different than Jack3d and SuperPump250 (those are the only 2 I have tried).
Rage gets me focused...not overly cracked out and jittery.  It acts very fast and lasts a good while too, so don't use at night if you can help it.

Hey everyone I just wanted everyone's opinion on my workout schedule.
Monday - Chest 

Wednesday - Back/Shoulders - 

Friday - Arms

Saturday - Legs

I basically do 3x8 for every exercise, can anyone give me tips on making gains and getting stronger?  I have been stuck on 115 on the flat for awhile, I'm just puzzled on why I haven't been able to up since I started working out Jan, although I haven't consistently benched until recently.  Could that attribute to it?  Also can anyone in here recommend the most important exercises to always have in my workout? 

Throw it in the wash?
pimp.gif
how good is it?

mad.gif

Rage is much different than Jack3d and SuperPump250 (those are the only 2 I have tried).
Rage gets me focused...not overly cracked out and jittery.  It acts very fast and lasts a good while too, so don't use at night if you can help it.
I thought about Rage because I HATE supps with 1,3-dim/geranium (stim **** is a %$#%%
laugh.gif
) but I always find myself going back to Muscle Pharm Assault because of the Con-Cret. MP products have been hands down the best for me

That 130 pound dude deadlifting 600+ was easily the most impressive thing I've seen in this thread... Holy @+*%!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Search "caveman diet" for cutting. Im considering doing that when I finish bulking...

Looks intriguing, but I'm not sure how not eating during the day will affect my ability to workout in the evening... May give it a shot though since I definitely need to do something new...

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

I add some crunchy peanut butter....and a bit of brown sugar....
pimp.gif
You add peanut butter to your porridge? while making it? It doesn’t seem like it could be broken down afterwards.
Appreciate the replies from everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom