Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

AWWEEE YEEEAAA ... just finished my organic vegan gluten free hydrolized BCAA infused low cal protein shake.

....down to 0.5% BF guys!

eek.gif

eek.gif
DUDE ARNOLD USED TO COMPETE AT 0.5%!!!!
You must be shredded brah.

I take my hat off to you, good sir, Lubu.

May the trolls after you learn the way of the troll, and your story be passed onto future generations.

5pages all on his trolling, let's make it 10, why stop at 5? Trolls have dreams too.

Originally Posted by NjCollector

I take my hat off to you, good sir, Lubu.

May the trolls after you learn the way of the troll, and your story be passed onto future generations.

5pages all on his trolling, let's make it 10, why stop at 5? Trolls have dreams too.
laugh.gif

May the troll be with you.

Brett why did you get that low(the pic) were you competing? 

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

May the troll be with you.

Brett why did you get that low(the pic) were you competing? 

It's not THAT low.. but over the past few years of doing this I've kinda just accepted the fact I'm an ectomorph and I might as well just embrace that. I'm trying to get as conditioned (looking) as possible.
I did the bulking thing seriously for six months. I got to about 190lbs (I'm 165lbs in that most recent pic)... I just felt flabby and weighed down. I did everything correctly diet wise and my strength got real high, but I just can't build muscle. Without steroids I'll never get to the level most of the dudes on this thread are at (what up Club27 
grin.gif

Going to try for 8% BF this summer and carry on from there.
smokin.gif

I have 4 weeks till a wedding. I have always been in decent shape but the last 2 months I've been binging on late night Burger King, soda, California Burritos, and alcohol. This combined with slacking on my cardio has had me gain 9 lbs and an extra inch on my waist. I still do manage to do weights 3-4 days a week (deadlifts, squats, bench)

Right now 5'4, 155 lbs. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good 4 week workout to get me to lose as much as possible before the wedding? I know I need to cut down on fast food and alcohol, and replace soda with water, just change my diet completely, but any suggestions for a good workout routine would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

My son said food one thousand years old...my son eating fossils...

roll.gif

I'll rephrase it for you since your not understanding. If it was here 1000, I eat it. Meaning only real food. Not mcdonalds, or cookies.

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Proof done, posted it on bb. Not sure why yall challenged me. What would it prove?

you brag about your BF here but you post it on another site instead?

makes sense.

Originally Posted by el terrible23

I have 4 weeks till a wedding. I have always been in decent shape but the last 2 months I've been binging on late night Burger King, soda, California Burritos, and alcohol. This combined with slacking on my cardio has had me gain 9 lbs and an extra inch on my waist. I still do manage to do weights 3-4 days a week (deadlifts, squats, bench)

Right now 5'4, 155 lbs. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good 4 week workout to get me to lose as much as possible before the wedding? I know I need to cut down on fast food and alcohol, and replace soda with water, just change my diet completely, but any suggestions for a good workout routine would be appreciated
Wind sprints until you learn to love it 

I've been doing cardio and trying to get my diet right for the last mth, so far I've lost about 15lbs.  I'm 6'4 268 right now..trying to get down in the 250s before my wedding in August.
As far as foods, I've just cut out some carbs, sodas and mostly all fried/fast food. Increasing my water intake and I've started to try and eat 3 meals a day instead of 1-2 big meals. I found this workout online during my research of supplements/routines.

http://www.muscleandstren...dio-cutting-workout.html
Thoughts?

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Day two of IF. Its hard man.

Nah man... it's hormonal
Drink water, tea, coffee (little to no cream and use splenda), etc.

Ease into it too... start off with a 10hr fast or whatever and work up to a 16hr fast

Hey guys. I've been going to the gym 4 a week, I do cardio for 15 - 20 minutes then I weight train. My main goal is to reduce body fat and build muscle. So I want to know, besides dieting, are there any supplements you guys recommend that I can take to help me achieve the results that I want? Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by Primo Escobar

Hey guys. I've been going to the gym 4 a week, I do cardio for 15 - 20 minutes then I weight train. My main goal is to reduce body fat and build muscle. So I want to know, besides dieting, are there any supplements you guys recommend that I can take to help me achieve the results that I want? Thanks in advance

if anything you should do cardio after you weight train.

and the only thing i recommend is whey protein.

Slowly but surely shredding away the belly, sides and lower back fat..FEELSGOODMAN.

what are you doing differently?

im doing work and you can easily see the top 4 abs which is awesome but damn the last 2 wont come in
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

my abs look damn good with overhead lighting and if i bend backwards to stretch and thin out my belly fat.....now to work on not having to do that to achieve dem aesthetics.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Slowly but surely shredding away the belly, sides and lower back fat..FEELSGOODMAN.

what are you doing differently?

im doing work and you can easily see the top 4 abs which is awesome but damn the last 2 wont come in
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
You need to do more leg raises or hanging leg raises. I like to use a weighted vest to help me
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom