Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Has anyone gotten out of tune with the workout due to Holiday Parties, Dinners, and the Cold??? Not to mention New years is coming??

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Has anyone gotten out of tune with the workout due to Holiday Parties, Dinners, and the Cold??? Not to mention New years is coming??

I've missed about 4 days since last week.

My gym's gonna be crowded with New Years resolution type people looking to get back in shape again...not looking forward to it.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Does anybody workout at home? I fingure its cheaper buying your own equipment then paying for a membership.

its not
you know how much a good treadmill is?
then weights and a bench arent cheap either
I go to a community center and workout for free (since I'm under 18) and when I do turn 18 its like $30 for 3 months

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Hai Guyz,

I just need confirmation...so yams are a post-workout food, right?
All this pre and post-workout "food" talk on the internet is nonsense.

Yams are healthy. Period.

Eat them for breakfast, lunch or dinner...pre-workout, post-workout...doesn't matter.

alright fellas, I need some help. Trying to cut some weight. Im at 165 right now but i wanna lose weight. I need to start taking some supps. Anyone wannarecommend some supplements? Maybe Fat burning or some good muscle building products?

im only 5'7. I dont really want supplements but like protein or some kind of vitamins I really feel I dont get enough of some vitamins.

Damn I really messed up my diet and workout routine the last few weeks, but todays workout felt great because of the break.

I need to stop playing around trying to gain muscle while cutting. Got horrible results this year. Wasn't really taking it serious.

I'm just going to focus completely on cardio at the gym and lift every now and then at home, I just want results.

Man I cant even front, this past week was brutal. All types of dinners and parties. I tried to keep on schedule but naww lol .

Waiting for Intrabolic in the mail cant wait to try it.

As far as food, I usually prep a big batch for the week. Tuna+greek yogurt. Portion all my oatmeal, and marinate some chicken breast and fish. So the mealcomes together in under 10 minutes. Makes it that much more easy to eat better!

I actually lost a pound during this christmas weekend despite eating what I regularly don't eat. I think overestimated my calories. Broke thru my plateauatleast....

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Hey, i broke my arm when i was 7ish

now im starting to go to the gym...

and i realize when im on the machines that my left hand can't handle the amount that my right hand can.. any tips to get them at the same strength?
probably not cuz of an accident when you were seven
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

Does anybody workout at home? I fingure its cheaper buying your own equipment then paying for a membership.

How is it cheaper?

I phrase that bad I not trying to say its cheaper but more wondering if its cheaper.
i got my bench, bars, and weights for $150 on craigslist and i've been using the barbell alot since i've been out of school these past fewweeks, you just gotta be creative and find exercises to do

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Hey, i broke my arm when i was 7ish

now im starting to go to the gym...

and i realize when im on the machines that my left hand can't handle the amount that my right hand can.. any tips to get them at the same strength?
probably not cuz of an accident when you were seven
laugh.gif
Do db press with weight you can handle, then move up in weight the next time accordingly. You could also try isolating it depending on what liftyou're doing. Here's a tip, start with your off hand
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Matt53

Originally Posted by Durden7

How is it cheaper?

I phrase that bad I not trying to say its cheaper but more wondering if its cheaper.
i got my bench, bars, and weights for $150 on craigslist and i've been using the barbell alot since i've been out of school these past few weeks, you just gotta be creative and find exercises to do
Personally, I'd rather work out at the gym. Working out at home is boring to me because you can only do so much. I could workout at the gymfor an hour+ and not be bored, but at home I'd be looking like this
indifferent.gif
. I suggest getting a membership, I don't think you'll regret it. FYI, craigslist has 1 year memberships for cheap. I believe you end uppaying about $15 a month. It's the same thing costco has but instead of shelling out the cost for 2 years, it's half.

Back
Top Bottom