Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Lmao at dudes white face and black body.

you idiot
?
? like that comment hit a soft spot?

we know it's just some tanning lotion. doesnt stop him from looking a bit funny though.
Yeah i'm confused as to why son called me an idiot. I hope he doesn't think we don't know it's a tan.
laugh.gif
@dude though looking like a reverse match.

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

Does anyone remember a website that maybe was posted in this thread that had a guide to cutting to the extreme before a big event such as a beach? It was a downloadable to a link that may have been posted. It was to be used only a few times a year to look good at a particular time.

Sounds interesting.. If you found the website, please post it or PM me it... I will also like to know
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Does anyone remember a website that maybe was posted in this thread that had a guide to cutting to the extreme before a big event such as a beach? It was a downloadable to a link that may have been posted. It was to be used only a few times a year to look good at a particular time.

Sounds interesting.. If you found the website, please post it or PM me it... I will also like to know
nerd.gif
If it was called the vacation body blueprint I have it on my comp...its in the form of an e-book...pm me and i'll send it to you if thats what you were looking for.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

nerd.gif
If it was called the vacation body blueprint I have it on my comp...its in the form of an e-book...pm me and i'll send it to you if thats what you were looking for.
Thanks, I sent you the PM..
pimp.gif

Has anyone heard of this new product name Pink Magic by Usplabs same company that make Jack3d, if yes do ya have any information on it.

looking to get back into working out full time again. full clearance from dr to go full steam ahead. im looking to add a supplement to my intake. Has anyone here use either one of these. 
Recreate or Oxi-Elite Pro

Which one should i go for??? any info or if anyone has used either one can let me know how it's worked for them.

Originally Posted by BmoneyBagz

Has anyone heard of this new product name Pink Magic by Usplabs same company that make Jack3d, if yes do ya have any information on it.

just read the descriptions...
I'm curious
"Ok, you guys need to come clean. What the %^*!'s in these pink pills& how can I get more?" writes Joe "rapid vascularity, balloon-likemuscle fullness, awesome recovery, crazy strong & a feeling likeno-other. Scale is going up and belt size going down."*
People are constantly discussing their recovery, and how different supplements or whole foods affect them differently.
In what way does one identify their recovery??? We have already determined that DOMS is not necessarily a factor of a good workout. therefore, if one has a great workout.. how does he know his muscles have "recovered"
I've never been able to figure this one out. shed some light

bought jack3d today as per NT recommendations.
It has twice the servings per container than my typical pre workout supp (NO shotgun), for the same price of $70.

I really enjoyed it... albeit i enjoyed the feeling of being self-sufficient during may and june supplement free.
No jitters or superdumps haha.
Small scoop and tonnes of energy.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

bought jack3d today as per NT recommendations.
It has twice the servings per container than my typical pre workout supp (NO shotgun), for the same price of $70.

I really enjoyed it... albeit i enjoyed the feeling of being self-sufficient during may and june supplement free.
No jitters or superdumps haha.
Small scoop and tonnes of energy.

Wait wait wait. you spent 70 on Jack3d?!?!??!?!
eek.gif
roll.gif
I really hope you purchased the 3 pack
laugh.gif

^Holy jesus.... Is there anyway i could help you out????? Like if i bought it and shipped it out to you? or would the shipping prices f it up?

i thought jack3d was illegal in Canada?

once im done with my jack3d im taking 4 weeks off supps then starting my oxyelite pro.

^i know on the label it says to cycle off...... But really I personally feel like you don't need to. The only reason i could see why you should cycle off, is cuz of the stims that are in Jack3d. I'd take maybe a week or 2 off and get back on that stuff.

$26???? next time I buy I might need one of you to make an order for me!!

5lbs tub of 100% whey GS = $60
Normal size of "superpump 250" = $75 SMFH

anyone looking for me to send them the vacation body blueprint pdf file pm me your e-mail address and i'll send it to you...don't pyramid quote cause I heard JRose5's ghost still haunts NT and still has the power to close threads for pyramid quoting...

Ran w/ my shirt off today at the park, and it felt amazing!! I still got some work to put in, but I've worked too hard to get where I am now and im definitely not embarrassed anymore..

I'm about to try the ALL FRUIT diet starting tomorrow for 2 weeks. Has anyone done this?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by iLLest

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

nerd.gif
Thanks, I sent you the PM..
pimp.gif

YO. Can I get a PM? 
iLLest!

send me too. might as well just post

Originally Posted by djkaos23

lets say i take the oxy elite pro. is it safe or can i still use jack3d as a pre-workout supp??

Its really not recommended, way too much stimulants. Plus i heard that OEP gives a good energy boost.

Got bored today and decided to try out some protein cookie recipes. The bars are 'Cutler cookies' which are high in carbs and added some scoops of protein powder.  The round ones are peanut butter cookies with  9 g of carbs and 12 g of protein. The PB ones are great the other taste like bread, i think i did it wrong lol.

image374v.jpg

Personal update: Last 3 weeks have been hectic at work with people quitting left and right so I had to pick up all those shift and didnt hit the gym at all . Weight didnt fluctuate and I was still getting high amounts of protein, hoping to get back into a steady schedule. Might be looking for a 3 day split instead of 5-6.

Time for summer anyone drinking? whatchu sippin on? Im down for a good vodka gimlet, or a gin and tonic. Way too many good beers out there though.

What kinda oatmeal you guys eat?

I've never really eaten oatmeal and wanna start...

I wanna buy some tommorow..

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rhester

What kinda oatmeal you guys eat?

I've never really eaten oatmeal and wanna start...

I wanna buy some tommorow..

nerd.gif
you not going to like it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sorry im no help, but i wouldn't mind someone sharing some ingredients they put in
nerd.gif

on another note...i took this entire week off after working out for 10-11 weeks straight (rest on weekends)
after coming back from camping this PAST weekend, i just didn't have the energy or any motivation on monday, tuesday, wednesday, and just called it quits..i figured i needed this week to rest anyways
pimp.gif

back on it tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom