Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Horse shoe tri's...that's actually a good way of putting it. Dumbells...heavy dumbells.

Anyone watching that show on MTV with the kids losing massive weight? I genuinely like that show. The latest episode had some super bro trainer. Thing is, he's likable and funny. I'm pretty sure he's a miscer.

http://www.mtv.com/videos...riesId=34633&channelId=1

HAS to be.

dudes are over there trying to figure out who it is as we speak
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Any of you guys use weightlifting shoes for your Olympic lifts??? Thinking bout copping these...They go for $190 though [/color]
eyes.gif
sick.gif

nike-romaleos-weightlifting-shoe-h1.jpg

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Any of you guys use weightlifting shoes for your Olympic lifts??? Thinking bout copping these...They go for $190 though [/color]
eyes.gif
sick.gif

The look 
sick.gif
sick.gif

The price 
sick.gif
sick.gif

I just lift in my socks 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

eyes.gif
sick.gif

The look 
sick.gif
sick.gif

The price 
sick.gif
sick.gif

I just lift in my socks 
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The look....I actually like them better than every other weightlifting shoes i've seen out there...Yea the price is crazy OD....I life in my socks too, but only so much abuse your feet can take after a while[/color]

so i don't know that much. i have no problem admitting it.

most of the stuff i learn comes from you guys and "broscience"

i've been cleaning up my diet a lot and cutting back on carbs. my main goal is to bulk up cuz i'm a small frail dude.

however, i'm not sure what's going on....i usually weight 160+...yesterday i weighed myself and i'm around 155... could this be because of the carb cut-back?

i really wish i could get bigger, but it's so hard for me. it just doesn't come natural i guess. i can only get lean muscle, no size
frown.gif

Originally Posted by dgk3188

i've been cleaning up my diet a lot and cutting back on carbs. my main goal is to bulk up cuz i'm a small frail dude.

however, i'm not sure what's going on....i usually weight 160+...yesterday i weighed myself and i'm around 155... could this be because of the carb cut-back?

i really wish i could get bigger, but it's so hard for me. it just doesn't come natural i guess. i can only get lean muscle, no size
frown.gif
That weight-loss could be all water weight to be honest.

As for bulking, all I can tell you is to eat as much as you can (but still exclude as much fast-food, garbage snacks as you can), and then eat more of it! 
I dirty bulked in college (ate anything I wanted: pizza, burgers, you name it) and it was not a good look.  Had I eaten a greater amount of the healthy foods, I wouldn't have set myself back so much.

Also, make protein shakes.  They add calories, but don't fill you up too much. 

Just my 2cents

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Horse shoe tri's...that's actually a good way of putting it. Dumbells...heavy dumbells.

Anyone watching that show on MTV with the kids losing massive weight? I genuinely like that show. The latest episode had some super bro trainer. Thing is, he's likable and funny. I'm pretty sure he's a miscer.

http://www.mtv.com/videos...riesId=34633&channelId=1

HAS to be.

dudes are over there trying to figure out who it is as we speak
laugh.gif

Double Boom.... Power Stance... lol. This guy's hilarious...
http://www.simplyshredded...-simplyshredded-com.html

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Originally Posted by Al Audi

yo this keto diet is fn awesome

i been reading up on it more an more, but my results are great and the 1st week isnt even over................on saturday ill carb up 200 grams but sun-fri its good fats, egg/egg whites, huma pro, chicken, bison

im also on a 3 day full body routine

Insight to where I could obtain more info on the keto diet that your doing?

0 carb diet basically.

Diet consists of Fats and Proteins.

Google is your friend for a more in-depth answer.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

frown.gif
If you want to gain weight (fat+muscle) you simply eat more calories than you burn to feed muscles from working out etc.
Just try to gain 1-2bs per weeks with heavy lifting and heavy eating, including CARBS. and a lot of them.

Dont want to eat carbs? you wont grow.

The only low-carb method of eating is for fat loss 

for those who take Mass gainers to help them out, what would you say the best product there is without creatine?
I don't want to be taking this for 4-5 weeks and then when i don't have it for a while just lose all of the weight since its from the creatine water-weight.

What going on NT workout-junkies..Ive been training intensively and properly dieting for about 3months now...i joined my joined my gym last may but i really wasn't going on a regular basis and i didn't have any work out partners, i also took a 2 month break between Sept-Oct (smh i know horrible lol). Since the end of Oct I've been truly dedicated working hard with two of my old friends from HS who i meet one day there..I wanted to know if any NT members are currently or has taken Creatine, i was planing on taking it prob around the end of april after i get to 5-6% BF and a lil more muscle defition and mass..how did your body respond to it and was process worth all the servings and water intake..how fast did your body respond.. here where im at now wit my progress
Before
e392549e0b8ed3c753954138bbfee0b655c7d3a.jpg

after 3months of hard work and dieting
11335231e7ed89873e3655825a2acd0bb1a7b2c.jpg

f3625f6ea286a3f850252ad0cccf219cb09c109.jpg

For anyone that's looking for a new preworkout I highly recommend MP Assault...holy damn this stuff is the best I've tried. I have taken:

Jack3d full three scoops and nothing
sp 250 full three scoops nothing
black powder three scoops nothing
Hemo Rage nothing
White flood...joke

this stuff is thee shhii

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

for those who take Mass gainers to help them out, what would you say the best product there is without creatine?
I don't want to be taking this for 4-5 weeks and then when i don't have it for a while just lose all of the weight since its from the creatine water-weight.

Just got back into my routine the last couple of days after taking 5 months off. It was too long a period and I'm feeling the effects of it when I go to the gym. Moving to a new city for a new job and insane hours plus the holidays did me in.

I need to somehow gradually get back in shape. I used to be able to play ball all day long butafter years of not playing I got back out there today and was only able to play one game (which I'm still getting buckets btw) but I'm just so out of shape all I was able to play was that one game before my chest started killing me.

Any tips on how to gradually condition myself back to being able to actually get more runs in?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I need to somehow gradually get back in shape. I used to be able to play ball all day long butafter years of not playing I got back out there today and was only able to play one game (which I'm still getting buckets btw) but I'm just so out of shape all I was able to play was that one game before my chest started killing me.

Any tips on how to gradually condition myself back to being able to actually get more runs in?

Hardest part is getting off your %*+ and into the gym on a consistent basis.
Just get a beginning workout program on google and get into the gym. 

Back
Top Bottom