STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

So no casein drinkers? Oh well, I'm going to try it when I'm done with my current batch.

Hit another PR this week, on squat this time.  Gonna do a 1RM starting next Wed on bench, squat, hang clean.  Doing some active rest until then.

SUPPOSED TO DO LEGS TONIGHT.

GONNA HIT CHEST AND BICEPS.

GET A ****** MEAL IN TOMORROW AND KILL MY LEGS INSTEAD.

So no casein drinkers? Oh well, I'm going to try it when I'm done with my current batch.
I picked up 2 lbs from gnc on clearance for 12. Consistency sucks. Drink it at night and def has me free in the morning lol. Seem to be a little less hungry in the morning but could be in my head.

A lot of pushing and pulling at Crossfit lately. I think they are trying to get us ready for Murph on Thanksgiving.
Isn't pretty much all lifting pushing and pulling though?

Sitting in the doctor's office right now waiting to have my shoulder looked at. My appointment was at 2:40, and almost 40 minutes later, I'm still sitting in the waiting room -_-
Bro, if you really can't lift for a while, you may want to stop coming in this thread for a while. I've found that when I'm injured, it helps not to spend a bunch of time reading and discussing lifting, as that just reminds me that I can't lift. Find something else to focus on.

Do you do any type of cleans?

Drop load and work on it, might be a mental thing. The key is finding a comfortable "rack" position, since you're not supposed to carry any of the load on your wrist/forearm. Pick those elbows up.

When I'm teaching people to front squat, I make them put the PVC pipe in the "rack" position across their delts and have their arms straight forward. Try that for a bit. Working with a PVC pipe or a bar with no plates can be ego bruising to some, it shouldn't be when trying to perfect form.

If I had a dollar for every dude that I've had to tell to drop all the weight and go with a training bar... :lol:
Yeah, an added benefit of doing front squats with a clean grip is that they help you with cleans themselves.

I drink casein at night. Don't think it's any better than Whey in terms of actually making gains, but I prefer the taste and consistency especially when it gets mixed up in a shake.

Hit another PR this week, on squat this time.  Gonna do a 1RM starting next Wed on bench, squat, hang clean.  Doing some active rest until then.
LL
STrong amount of bumper plates. Nice lift.

Back
Top Bottom