STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

The monster protein is indeed crack in a can. Bunch of artificial ish of course, but w/e, I liked them. They also have monster muscle out now in coffee and mocha which has something like 25+ in each can.

I hate Chest day with a passion.

Out of all my body parts, it's the hardest to make gains on.

Not giving up though. Just need to find an effective strategy for progress.

If your running your routine with as many warm up sets as squats, that's a huge reason why.

If your running your routine with as many warm up sets as squats, that's a huge reason why.

Nowhere near. For Incline Bench:

Barx5
95x3
135x3

I do a set of 8 with 2.5 lb plates for Front, and Lateral Raises.

I like to warm my shoulders up since I always get some snap action in em.

Barx5
95x3
135x3

Do a 5x5 it has helped my bench dramatically. You should be able to add weight fairly quickly and for a good amount of time before you hit a plateau 

Hopefully eclipse 5..

Shooting for 515lb.

Well see.
How many times a week are you dead lifting? I try to at least once every 2 weeks but have been neglecting it lately. Gotta get on it if Im going to step on the platform.

Barx5

95x3

135x3

Do a 5x5 it has helped my bench dramatically. You should be able to add weight fairly quickly and for a good amount of time before you hit a plateau 

Did it for Incline for the last month. Added 20 lbs but I couldn't make any gains today. Going to try it again next week.

Barx5

95x3

135x3

Did it for Incline for the last month. Added 20 lbs but I couldn't make any gains today. Going to try it again next week.

Your not going to gain mass by doing only a total of 11 reps on bench.

Try increasing your volume and you'll see gains in no time.

--

But what is your chest routine looking like, besides what you posted?

What are some good exercises to get some good abs.

I've been eating healthy, so now I just need some exercises. 

Barx5

95x3

135x3

Your not going to gain mass by doing only a total of 11 reps on bench.

Try increasing your volume and you'll see gains in no time.

--

But what is your chest routine looking like, besides what you posted?

Those were warm up sets I posted.

Incline Bench 5x5
Incline or Flat DB Bench 3x8-12
Cable Flies/Crossover

I'm thinking about cutting out the cables completely, and adding 3-6 sets on Hammer Strength machines.

Incline Bench 5x5
Cable Flies/Crossover

I'm thinking about cutting out the cables completely, and adding 3-6 sets on Hammer Strength machines.

Any reason why you're focusing on incline and not flat?

Incline Bench 5x5
Cable Flies/Crossover

Every bodybuilder in my gym has said to start off with Incline first.

Might go back to flat though, since I made gains except for the last month I was doing it.

Incline Bench 5x5
Cable Flies/Crossover

Every bodybuilder in my gym has said to start off with Incline first.

Might go back to flat though, since I made gains except for the last month I was doing it.

I personally didn't start to see any gains until i switched it up and started with incline. I am lanky for the most part...6 foot long arms....so chest has always been hard for me since it puts a lot of stress on my shoulders which aren't that good to begin with. But when i do incline i don't know why but the motion feels more natural to me. I was doing 80lb dbs incline bench and that was my max for flat bench as well...which isn't right :lol: but i just found that incline is where its at for me right now. Will try to change it up eventually but im loving it right now.

Hai gaiz, and guhhhl

Been going to the gym with a buddy from HS the past week, somebody who's been ******g with it for as long as I even care to remember :lol:

Itscrazy how you mentally push yourself that much harder with a partner :pimp:

Hai gaiz, and guhhhl

Been going to the gym with a buddy from HS the past week, somebody who's been ******g with it for as long as I even care to remember :lol:

Itscrazy how you mentally push yourself that much harder with a partner :pimp:

Co-sign this, There is no way I could push myself to the limits I do if I was by myself

Back
Top Bottom