STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Every bodybuilder in my gym has said to start off with Incline first.

Might go back to flat though, since I made gains except for the last month I was doing it.
You need to figure out what works best for you though. I would drop the flies and do the hammer strength for sure. Flies are supposed to be a finishing movement for people that already have a solid chest.

Every bodybuilder in my gym has said to start off with Incline first.

Might go back to flat though, since I made gains except for the last month I was doing it.
You need to figure out what works best for you though. I would drop the flies and do the hammer strength for sure. Flies are supposed to be a finishing movement for people that already have a solid chest.

Yeah, I get good contractions from Hammer Strength... I just really started em like 2 weeks ago.

I would only start off with incline if my chest is already developed.

Throw in some chest version dips or decline bench.

I would end the workout with crossovers or flies.

Ordered that cellucor protein and some samples yesterday afternoon from BB...

Was on my doorstep before i left for work this AM.

had me like :wow: :nthat:

usually shipping takes all week for me.

Cool story, i know :tongue:

Last edited:
505lb on deadlift today.

Eh...

Could be better.

Not too thrilled.

Seriously bro i expected better out of you

not srs that is beastly....one rep maxed 405lb DL....no straps or belt or mats under weights....had me feeling like that todler lifter who puts weight down and walks away arms all wide high fiving everyone

Last edited:
Seriously bro i expected better out of you

not srs that is beastly....one rep maxed 405lb DL....no straps or belt or mats under weights....had me feeling like that todler lifter who puts weight down and walks away arms all wide high fiving everyone

Trust me...

I'm not happy about it either lol.

No straps, belt yes.

My day is ruined.

I'll be in a bad mood until tomorrow now aha

Yeah conventional.

I've hit 575 a while ago.

It's w.e....

Na...

I'm pissed

Lol.

Just re introduced deads into my routine about 3 months ago.

I was just at the gas station and saw this. Has anyone ever had one? :nerd: :lol:

http://www.monsterenergy.com/us/en/products/rehab/#!/products:protean

Ehhh... Whats the difference between this and a gatorade or preworkout?

--

Didn't know so many people here were from around Boston... :smh: ...

Where do you guys workout?

I go to Dedham Health and Athletic Complex.. GOAT gym :lol:

Its like 5 min from my house in West Roxbury, glad my mom pays for me because if not id be at the YMCA. Its 84 a month

Last edited:
I train at a place called "In-Shape Health Club"

Past couple years they opened up a ton of places in my area.

VERY clean facilities

The rates are really high IMO though. I have a 2 person membership for access to all locations for $105/mo :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

I do more than just lift weights there though for example - swimming, tennis, etc. so I do feel I get my money's worth... I just feel its expensive cuz im cheap. :lol:

I used to workout at in shape for a couple years....great gym. Paid 50 a month and the amenities are on par with a super sport 24. Now the closest one that's nearest to my place is in Emeryville. Smh.

Yeah, I get good contractions from Hammer Strength... I just really started em like 2 weeks ago.
here is a good chest workout for you..

inclide dumbell press: 4 x 8, pyramid weight up on every set..

incline barbell press: 5 x 6, pyramid weight up on every set

flat dumbell fly: 3 x 10-12 reps.. dont let the dumbells touch and squeeze your chest at the top

cable cross over: 3 x 12-15 reps.. again dont let the handles touch and squeeze your chest as the handles get closer.. 

i wouldnt mess around with hammer strenght until you have a better foundation.

Back
Top Bottom