STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I think I'm going to start doing more leg workouts.

Today this brolic guy who was bench pressing 315lbs came over to me and axed me what I do for legs cause I have naturally huge calves (16+ inches). I told him leg day not eem once. Felt kinda batman

Dude I grew up with. Dude has made crazy gains in the last two years. Used to your average joe. Some say hes juicing but i doutb it. What ya'll think? Hes 22 btw

http://instagram.com/d_indivero

He posts a lot of selfies making the same exact face in every one :lol:

LMAO, dude is the prince of Duck-faced selfies only second to Joey Swoll, the king of Duck-faced selfies. IMO, his physique is attainable natty since 2 years is a decent amount of time to grow. How he looked before lifting and how many lean pounds of muscle he put on in this 2 year span would be the dead giveaway on whether or not he may have cycled. Not all those competing in the NPC juice, but a good amount do.

Last edited:
Word ^

Not to mention, good lighting helps give the illusion of more defined muscles.

This dude does his eyebrows too. Oh well.

cutting goes good , was weighting 102 kg on 10th of february and today i am 96kg , swimming 1.5klms 5 days per week + basketball game on saturdays and 7 days weight lifting with super sets and 1 min break between makes miracles ! 

swimmiing hmmmm...i need to find a way to do some snorkeling/freediving during the week. that's some great exercise but i'm too busy with the family on the weekends.

swimmiing hmmmm...i need to find a way to do some snorkeling/freediving during the week. that's some great exercise but i'm too busy with the family on the weekends.
keep in mind swimming tires you like hell and makes you feel sleepy after , i m not working yet so i m lucky to be able to do it in the morning and sleep after , so if you are working do it after your work :smile:

swimming in the ocean generally just makes me hungry. i have on fins/mask/snorkel so i don't swim really quickly.

sleep is good.

food intake, not so much.  Yesterday I probably only took in at most 1500 calories.  I'm about 15lbs overweight so I don't want to overeat.  How much does under eating affect my lifts?  If I were to take in twice as many calories yesterday, would I have had a better session in the gym this morning?  
 1500 is for small women and children lol

Just find your maintenance and eat at that for a while and do a body recomp. This way you will have energy for all your workouts and progress on your lifts.

5x5s and strength stuff is only going to work effectively if you are fueling your body right.

struggle plate, but its the first time i made it myself without it being disgusting, baby steps

guys any of you has ever tried any exercises/trainning program to increase his vertical ? 

i know from my studies in physiotherapy that it requires plyometric exercises like running up and down stairs , rope and such but are they really effective or its mostly genetics 

guys any of you has ever tried any exercises/trainning program to increase his vertical ? 

i know from my studies in physiotherapy that it requires plyometric exercises like running up and down stairs , rope and such but are they really effective or its mostly genetics 
its effective, theres always ways for you to get YOUR BEST vert

that being said, genetics is dudes who have 40"+ verts, if you already dont have some bounce, you wont be jumpin out the gym

but if you're a decent height (i wanna say 5'10+) and decent athletically, if you train hard enough and have the ideal weight, dunking a basketball is attainable

Eating to put on mass is probably one of the hardest things for me to do.

I just hate stuffing my **** to meet my calorie goals for the day.

Starving myself is one of the easiest things to do, so cutting should be a blast once I start lol.

Eating to put on mass is probably one of the hardest things for me to do.

I just hate stuffing my **** to meet my calorie goals for the day.

Starving myself is one of the easiest things to do, so cutting should be a blast once I start lol.

Im the exact same.

Training to just increase a vertical, or training to increase a vertical to dunk?

There are a lot of genetic factors involved in being able to dunk, but training to increase a vertical is fairly easy.

I did Air Alert back in hs (like 10 years ago). It maybe helped my vertical with a few inches but nothing crazy. I'm sure I probably slacked some days though, it was a pretty long program.

Just ordered an inzer lever belt. I don't need it now but my squats and DL are getting heavier and my back is getting tried before my legs.

What do you guys do about having a ****** workout?

usually i'll just man up and power thru but today... :x finished my squats (feeling meh) then went over to the leg press to do single leg press and was just not having it. felt like chit. couldn't catch my breath, bloated and dizzy. all bad.

do yall just come back later on? very next day? next leg day?? :frown:

Back
Top Bottom