STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yo, is simeon panda natural?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Who cares if that guido juices, teach him how to bench first.

Last edited:

just started my push pull leg split. Loving it so far. Push Day A starts with flat bench strength and hypertrophy for shoulders which includes OHP. Did only 1 tricep isolation exercise and felt great. 

Before on my leg day I use to do SLDL now that im doing PPL i don't think I can do it any more. If I do I'l just go light.

But my question is how many times do you guys deadlift per week?

I know my back will be toasted from hitting squats 2x and deadlift 4x so I'm obviously not going to do that. Shoud I ditch SLDL? Or should I just stick to deadlift only for back day 2x a week?

Thanks.
Personally I would only DL once a week on a strength day. You could do rack pulls on the other day if you want to help increase your DL numbers.

Legs day

Anyone else on a cut have some advice on not feeling like a frail child in the gym. I am gonna need to start eating carbs pre-workout or something. I had greek yogurt for breakfast, then two cans of tuna for lunch, then pre-gym had a quest bar. I did shoulders and felt so weak....

Today is legs day and i packed a turkey sandwich for pre-gym. I can't have a bad leg workout...that will ruin my week. Legs day is my favorite day.
Consume carbs closer to work out. Make sure you're getting sufficient amounts of good fats.Try supplementing with 10g of creatin monohydrate before workout as well. You're not weak, just dont have energy.

Guys, roid rage is real.

Some dude wanted to fight me yesterday for knocking his Monster Energy drink and spilling it. Problem is, he's the frickin idiot who put it on the squat rack pins thinking that was an amazing spot to put anything. I go to fix up the bar before setting up and I knock it and spill it. I say "my bad" and dude decides to get big, act mad, get raged, ask me if I want to fight, etc.

Hit him with the "calm down bro"

Long story short, he knew he was the idiot for putting his drink there and acting big for no reason. I was ready to pull a Lebron flop on him if he put hands on me and get is *** tossed and banned.

I'm at the gym to work out, not mingle, cause issues (unless it is warranted).

I went on to murder mah legs after this incident.
Don't hit em with the flop bro...would've made you look terrible. from then on...you'd be that guy that got flexed by the squat rack, and the story of your legend would spread through the hills of the valleys and the peaks of the mountains to the most distant and forgotten villages. Children and the elderly will speak of your L, in a way only reserved for the history books. Your children and your children's children will forever be branded with that scarlet L, and they'll be unable to quality for health insurance nor the best jobs. Your place in this world and the next will be carved in stone for all eternity. moral of the story...get directv. shrugs.
laugh.gif

Go out like a lion and throw the hands.

"Ya win some ya lose some, but ya live...ya live to fight another day, Craig."
That dude isn't juicing. Peep the pictures, he's just taking C4 lol

The selfies... Him and lucky must be best friends.
Forgot to catch up with the latest, did Luck fade you on sight yet? 
laugh.gif

he's reporting a lack of energy. why should he take 10g of creatine preworkout?
The carbs pre workout alone will help. I've noticed that keeping muscles saturated with creatine during a cut helps endurance. Timing is inconsequential. Either way, its just advice.

he's reporting a lack of energy. why should he take 10g of creatine preworkout?
The carbs pre workout alone will help. I've noticed that keeping muscles saturated with creatine during a cut helps endurance. Timing is inconsequential. Either way, its just advice.

can't hurt right :lol: i take creatine anyway regularly usually about 5gs a day with my post work out shake. But il drink my shake before the gym and have another one after. Along with my sandwich

After months of preworkouts,taking a month off has SIGNIFICANTLY messed up my energy levels.I will say this though,PWR preworkout stacked with MYORIPPED is AMAZING!!! BUT YES!, it is temporary like EVERY enhancement drug.STEROIDS as well,isn't worth it.

Hitting the treadmill today and working on my core. Got a doctor's appointment Tuesday to get my knee checked out finally. Brotha was doin the B.Pumper dance when then insurance cards came in the mail. :lol:

Yeah I would take some creatine prior to work out. Dat ATP-Creatine Phosophate System.

Took preworkout for the first time in months yesterday (some 1MR sample I got). Couldn't ******* sleep. Glad I stopped taking stims. I can **** with other stuff, like creatine and not feel like a paralyzed rabbit.

I want to do something different today. I've got to do arms and barbell complexes. I'm down to do whatever NT wants. :nerd:

you took steroids?
No,know some people.Much more safer than processing through your lungs,but only worth it while on it.MASSIVE GAINS,too expensive,But after your off,it's hard to maintain that strength you had on it.Even seen a dude that always went to the gym.Dude disappeared for a month,came back and was smaller than me.Hell even think his voice turned all girly like mike Tyson lol.Good stuff when your on a cycle,but long run,not worth it

No,know some people.Much more safer than processing through your lungs,but only worth it while on it.MASSIVE GAINS,too expensive,But after your off,it's hard to maintain that strength you had on it.Even seen a dude that always went to the gym.Dude disappeared for a month,came back and was smaller than me.Hell even think his voice turned all girly like mike Tyson lol.Good stuff when your on a cycle,but long run,not worth it

Yep. The most important part of a cycle is after the cycle. Took me a few years to get it right

I was talking to Jeremy Hamilton on some other forum and he said he might drop to 198 as well. Guess nobody wants to compete with dan green anymore at 220 lol.

Last edited:
Watched a video from Jim Stoppani.. I think thats how you spell it.

He pretty much said taking creatine pre and post workout is better than taking before, or after solely.

Also said that you should be taking a fast acting carb with creatine, because it "draws" it into the muscle.

Ok let me write up my lifestyle and grab some advice to HOW bad I'am doing. Looking for advice

Breakfast a egg some sausage and 2 waffles with pure maple syrup

lab bench work and class

Lunch
whatever I get my hands on. A Sandwich of 2 ham slices, 2 turkey slices,bacon, mayo on white with chips and juice or a Mcdouble, small fry and large coke or whatever

Dinner if not out with friends
Fish/Chicken/Beef/Pork 1 piece with rice beans/spaghetti or sandwich style .

After that 16 minute run, messing around with a weight and HW.

I can do weights for hours but my cardio is trash which is why I'am running.

Can I get some help here

Back
Top Bottom