STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Still waiting on the day I see a full squat over 650lb's.

To be that fat to quarter squat 1k, no thanks,
laugh.gif

You see some big dudes in Olympic lifting, but you still need FROM, you don't need it for Youtube though.
Really? I can show you about 10 dudes who squat that plus more to depth.

I don't think you know what your talking about really.

Do it strictly for the yambs and the views, not really a workout by any means. I've gone running through Runyon and it's different experience than going "hiking" with a girl, :lol:. They get tired fast.

Don't know how you run on a treadmill, not about that life, most mundane thing you can do. I used to kill the row machine collecting dust at LA Fitness though.

Working out at a deficit, :lol:, can't do it, got to fuel the machine.

God bless those guys souls lifting all that weight, one of the few times I'll agree with Jewbacca, they're still fat. :lol:
I need certain music to fuel me when I run on the treadmill. I cannot run without music or with slow songs.

Really? I can show you about 10 dudes who squat that plus more to depth.

I don't think you know what your talking about really.

Why do your feels get hurt so frequently?

Post the vid, said I haven't seen it, so post it. Usually anything over 650, you see dudes do the quarter squat.

Yes, moving that type of weight is impressive, you're missing the point because we are saying those men are still fat.

What you think is MORE impressive is subjective, and you don't seem to grasp that.

i love watching california strength videos.

Those dudes are legit, love their vids.

Why do your feels get hurt so frequently?

Post the vid, said I haven't seen it, so post it. Usually anything over 650, you see dudes do the quarter squat.

Yes, moving that type of weight is impressive, you're missing the point because we are saying those men are still fat.

What you think is MORE impressive is subjective, and you don't seem to grasp that.
Those dudes are legit, love their vids.
My man what are you talking about, you get upset every time someone bashes your beloved crossfit nonsense 
laugh.gif

Go search any Dan Green vid on YT, he squats to depth every time. 

How am I missing the point when I agreed with you guys that they are fat?

This topic is pointless on this site anyway, majority of dudes in here would rather be weak with abs then strong with some fat on them.

Last edited:
uhhh thats because most of us dont want to be power lifters :rolleyes

look good and throw up decent weight>>>>>>>> being overweight and liting real heavy. Unless you are getting into contests and what not then whats the point? to show off in the gym and no one give a damn? ight :lol:

uhhh thats because most of us dont want to be power lifters
eyes.gif

look good and throw up decent weight>>>>>>>> being overweight and liting real heavy. Unless you are getting into contests and what not then whats the point? to show off in the gym and no one give a damn? ight
laugh.gif
Puhhhlease bra you straight jacked your name from another dude and get called out every week for being frail.

No one is upset broseph, :lol:

Sorry that snatching 300+, DL'ing 450+, squatting 450+, C&J'ing 300+, pressing 300+ isn't "strong" in your book.

Moving that weight is impressive but at the end of the day they sacrificed their figure and pigeon holed themselves to be one dimensional in terms of fitness.

Dan Green is impressive. Full depth.

Last edited:

look good and throw up decent weight>>>>>>>> being overweight and liting real heavy. Unless you are getting into contests and what not then whats the point? to show off in the gym and no one give a damn? ight :lol:
Puhhhlease bra you straight jacked your name from another dude and get called out every week for being frail.

one, it was done as a joke and smeone on NT can call me frail without seeing me but i actually lift unlike most of the ppl in this thread

dont get rustled if you are a powerlifter, do you homie. no point in trying to come at other people for no reason.

but then again, im not the one bashing cross fit and everything else in here so usually im not into these arguments, if you lift and are active then thats all that matters.

Repped for truth

No one is upset broseph, :lol:

Sorry that snatching 300+, DL'ing 450+, squatting 450+, C&J'ing 300+, pressing 300+ isn't "strong" in your book.

Moving that weight is impressive but at the end of the day they sacrificed their figure and pigeon holed themselves to be one dimensional in terms of fitness.

Dan Green is impressive. Full depth.

Dude I don't know where your coming from but I would love to have those numbers. I didn't mean to start a PL vs BB debate, like Z says along as your in the gym then your doing something right.

Last edited:
Never seen those guys tho..

Might be super late, not many people there.

They didn't do any full lockout reps though, so I'm not a fan lol
Yeah homie in the brown was struggling to lock those out. But George was paying with that weight.

Repped for truth

This

Everyone has different goals. And most people really just want to look good. I don't get the sense that too many people in this thread are entering BB comps or power lifting comps.

I just got 6 tubs of syntha six for 115 bucks. Its on!!!!!!!! I'm gonna get swole son. I drink a shake for B fast. 4 eggs. Snack is Turkey sandwich. Lunch is costco chicken with no skin. Then go gym and drink another shake. Eat a light and fit Greek yogurt. Then eat ground turkey. How's that. Sounds good. Too bad I just ate chocolate truffles and cheetos. FML I have no self con

no knock on power lifters but I'm good on that lol

noticed the guys I always see doing upper body lifts always wear sweatpants or some adidas type wind breakers in the gym 
laugh.gif
 ......never see these fools doing leg workouts....gotta hide them chicken legs
roll.gif

Last edited:
I really want to take this week off but today is leg day and I want to go to the gym and get something done.

I just got 6 tubs of syntha six for 115 bucks. Its on!!!!!!!! I'm gonna get swole son. I drink a shake for B fast. 4 eggs. Snack is Turkey sandwich. Lunch is costco chicken with no skin. Then go gym and drink another shake. Eat a light and fit Greek yogurt. Then eat ground turkey. How's that. Sounds good. Too bad I just ate chocolate truffles and cheetos. FML I have no self con

Dont know why but this post had me dying :lol:

Take a breath son we all gon make it.

no knock on power lifters but I'm good on that lol

noticed the guys I always see doing upper body lifts always wear sweatpants or some adidas type wind breakers in the gym :lol:  ......never see these fools doing leg workouts....gotta hide them chicken legs :rofl:  

That's not powerlifters that's just wanna be lifters.

Powerlifters = bench squat deadlifts
Weightlifters= snatch and clean and jerk
Crossfitters=dabble in both powerlifting and weightlifting
A lot of bodybuilders come from powerllifting so they do that and throw in gazillion isolation movements

But anyway, the point is true powerlifters work on their legs

Back
Top Bottom