STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

that was separate from my first statement......I was speaking on guys I always see doing upper body workouts in general......wasn't calling them power lifters

should've clarified 

when I played football we obviously had power lifts incorporated in our workouts 

Last edited:
lol those guys in the video were strong.....but their bodies looked disgusting. So disproportionate and sloppy looking. If that's what you need to be extra brolic...I'm good b. I'll stay with these striations and definition. Funny part was they were able to lift massive amount of weight and their chests suck. and don't get me started on the legsssss

Last edited:
lol those guys in the video were strong.....but their bodies looked disgusting. Do disproportionate and sloppy looking. If that's what you need to be extra brolic...I'm good b. I'll stay with these striations and definition. Funny part was they were able to lift massive amount of weight and their chests suck. and don't get me started on the legsssss

Repped for truth.

who said you need to be fat to be a powerlifter? there's tons of powerlifters who are lean and jacked. for example jonnie candito is like 5'7 178lbs and dude squats 550lbs+/deadlifts 600+lbs.

id rather be strong than be a "aesthetic g4p sick kunt brah" but that's just me
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Franco Columbo (hope I didn't butcher his last name) and Arnold Schwarzenegger were powerlifters, and before transitioning to bodybuilding they already had pretty good bodies.

who said you need to be fat to be a powerlifter? there's tons of powerlifters who are lean and jacked. for example jonnie candito is like 5'7 178lbs and dude squats 550lbs+/deadlifts 600+lbs.

id rather be strong than be a "aesthetic g4p sick kunt brah" but that's just me :pimp:  

I starting watching his vids like 2 days ago. Very strong kid with great form on the squats.

I just got 6 tubs of syntha six for 115 bucks. Its on!!!!!!!! I'm gonna get swole son. I drink a shake for B fast. 4 eggs. Snack is Turkey sandwich. Lunch is costco chicken with no skin. Then go gym and drink another shake. Eat a light and fit Greek yogurt. Then eat ground turkey. How's that. Sounds good. Too bad I just ate chocolate truffles and cheetos. FML I have no self con

link for syntha 6?

the local powerlifting meets here usually have those obese strong bulls only in the heavyweight classes. there's tons of guys in the 200# and below range that don't look like slobs. by gf's brother competes in the 148# class and has benched 500# shirted and i've seen him bench 405# raw.

who said you need to be fat to be a powerlifter? there's tons of powerlifters who are lean and jacked. for example jonnie candito is like 5'7 178lbs and dude squats 550lbs+/deadlifts 600+lbs

id rather be strong than be a "aesthetic g4p sick kunt brah" but that's just me
pimp.gif

Exactly, no one ever said you had to be fat as **** to be a powerlifter, some of yall just run with a topic without any do cause.

Oh yeah, same dude from the vid:

Dead lifted for the first time in 4-5 years today, struggled with 2 plates :smh:

T
My lower back has a soreness that hasn't been there in awhile, I like it :pimp: now for a jacuzzi

So I went to the gym today (was suppose to take the week off) I just did a quick leg workout 4x8 squats @225 and 4x8 front squats @160. I think I said that deloads were pointless a few pages back. I sure did contradict myself. I also did 8 set of 10 reps hanging leg raises.

Just bought 6 pairs of new socks off eastbay. Free shipping, and buy two packs for 20 bucks or whatever. Nike. Y'all should jump on that.

On the subject of gym attire, what y'alls gym costume lookin like? WDYWTATG?

Cheapo target champion UA knockoff shirt

Various different shorts, same for sawx

On a semi related note, got this crazy connect on elite socks, dude comes through :pimp:

Any good squat+deadlift substitution work out? Anything that doesn't put much stress on the spine.

Hurt my lower back about 3 weeks ago and finally had to see a chiro. I thought it would get better in time. but it just kept getting worse. Can't even get out from bed without help. :smh:

Doc thinks it might be a herniated disc, going to need to get an MRI tomorrow.

Effing sucks man. I've been doing Rippetoe's SS program for almost a year now and made some great strength gains. Just absolutely sucks that I can't squat or do deadlifts for who knows how long.

I bought one pair of the Adidas team speed socks and think they suck. The don't have enough elasticity. I don't have any Elite socks yet, still want to try them. Picked up quite a few pairs of UA socks at Marshalls/TJ maxx for $3-4. I buy most of my gym clothes there actually.

Any good squat+deadlift substitution work out? Anything that doesn't put much stress on the spine.

Hurt my lower back about 3 weeks ago and finally had to see a chiro. I thought it would get better in time. but it just kept getting worse. Can't even get out from bed without help. :smh:

Doc thinks it might be a herniated disc, going to need to get an MRI tomorrow.

Effing sucks man. I've been doing Rippetoe's SS program for almost a year now and made some great strength gains. Just absolutely sucks that I can't squat or do deadlifts for who knows how long.

These feels.

I have messed up my lower back...its miserable. 2 weeks now of pain...can't bend over to put my socks on....constant dull pain....today is leg day....im going to do some press with light weight as long as my back is stable....some iso hamstrings....some lunges as long as my back is upright im good....and maybe some bulgarian splits. A leg day without squats to me is blasphemous...but the pain gets pretty bad mid work out just from picking up weights :smh:

Last edited:
I just ordered SBD knee sleeves. By the end of this year I'm going to look like robocop when I squat and deadlift.

With that being said that last thing I need to buy is wrist wraps.

Back
Top Bottom