STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Nutrabio came in today...

As for taste, if you need your protein to taste like a milkshake with water... This isn't for you.

It's a good taste, but it isn't like a milkshake either. For the minimal flavoring they use, it's excellent.

Top.

Nutrition label.

I'm a fan of the minimal ingredients they use. The downfall is the price point... $65-70 per 5 lb tub.

meh, all isolates are up there in price for a 5lb regardless

aside from taste, thats a nice profile and very litter ingredients which is a big plus

reading the long list in these other proteins :smh:

As for taste, if you need your protein to taste like a milkshake with water... This isn't for you.

It's a good taste, but it isn't like a milkshake either. For the minimal flavoring they use, it's excellent.

Top.

Nutrition label.

I'm a fan of the minimal ingredients they use. The downfall is the price point... $65-70 per 5 lb tub.

Looks nice. What's with the 28.3g of whey isolate per 29.3g, but then protein content is 25g/serving doe?

And I prefer the thinner protein shakes. I don't like to chew on it :x

Last edited:

Top.

Nutrition label.

Looks nice. What's with the 28.3g of whey isolate per 29.3g, but then protein content is 25g/serving doe?

I'm not sure myself. The 1g of carb is included in the isolate listing, I think. It still leaves slightly over 1.7g unaccounted for.

Top.

Nutrition label.

each scoop is 29.3 grams. so whey is 28.3 of those grams with the flavoring making up the 1g

Top.

Nutrition label.

I'm not sure myself. The 1g of carb is included in the isolate listing, I think. It still leaves slightly over 1.7g unaccounted for.

Probably a rounding issue. Just thinking about it now, I guess whey isolate isn't exactly 100% protein due to the purification process (impurities).

each scoop is 29.3 grams. so whey is 28.3 of those grams with the flavoring making up the 1g

Nah. I was asking why each serving is 25g protein when there's 28.3g of isolate/serving

Last edited:
so what are you guys currently doing. Bulking? Cutting? Maintaining? At what are your calorie ranges? For leaning out, or bulking up, or your maintenance.

Currently I'm cutting at about 2600 cals.

so what are you guys currently doing. Bulking? Cutting? Maintaining? At what are your calorie ranges? For leaning out, or bulking up, or your maintenance.

I just started getting back in the gym. one month in. on a slow bulk right now but it's turning into a dreamer bulk :x so hard not to eat :lol:

Today:
Barbara
20 pull ups
30 push ups
40 sit ups
50 squats

5 rounds for time
Rest 3 minutes between rounds
i was like oh that looks tough but i think i could make it. until i saw x5 :x :x :x :x :smh:

It's not as tough as it seems. When I did this a couple of months ago, I was tired but I remember thinking that I've had tougher workouts.

Top.

Nutrition label.

Probably a rounding issue. Just thinking about it now, I guess whey isolate isn't exactly 100% protein due to the purification process (impurities).

Nah. I was asking why each serving is 25g protein when there's 28.3g of isolate/serving

fillers and other ingredients..

chck every other brand and whey. some are 40g a scoop but only 25g of protein or less

It's not as tough as it seems. When I did this a couple of months ago, I was tired but I remember thinking that I've had tougher workouts.
i can't even do 20 strict dead hang pull-ups (15-5 probably) - especially not for 5 rounds. the rest i maybe could tough out. the 4th and 5th round of 50 squats would be killing me too.

Top.

Nutrition label.

chck every other brand and whey. some are 40g a scoop but only 25g of protein or less

You didn't read anything on the pictures. If so, you wouldn't be saying fillers, or other ingredients.

Doing a mini cut to get under 198 right now. Cutting around 2300 cals this week to see how much I drop. 

Top.

Nutrition label.

You didn't read anything on the pictures. If so, you wouldn't be saying fillers, or other ingredients.

1g of flavoring which is other stuff :lol:

im saying the isolate makes up 28.3g while the flavoring makes up 1g and in total it comes out to 29.3 which is what a scoop is

not sure wat else to say

Top.

Nutrition label.

1g of flavoring which is other stuff :lol:

im saying the isolate makes up 28.3g while the flavoring makes up 1g and in total it comes out to 29.3 which is what a scoop is

not sure wat else to say

That's established. It's 25g of protein, and 1g of carb for the 28.3g of isolate though. That's 26g right there. Add the calcium and such which is around another 0.3g.

26.3g that we can see on the label. Where's the other 2g or so that's not accounted for?

That's what we're looking at. And it's not fillers, or other ingredients.

Back
Top Bottom