STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

At my girl's house right now, but I'll def post some proof and tagged pics tomorrow since y'all are so skeptical. :lol:

I've been on NT long enough (longer than this sn) for people to know that I'm not one of those dudes living an internet life and have no problem backing what I say up. And no, I'm not fat. No one believes I'm as big as I am, but here's a recent bathroom pic to show that I'm not fat. This is probably a week old. Brb...

If you really got to 278 then you're either huge or got fat :lol:

Huge? Nah.

And to dude that said I should be a body builder, I wanted to be when I was a kid. I used to have the magazines and all of that. Been lifting since I was 12, but lost the drive for it as I got older.

i'm 6'1.9" and 330. but people never guess i'm over 300, but I think that's because there's a range between like 250-350 ish right before people enter the FUPA/Extraboobs stage of fat that people just can't judge right.

My chest is finally getting more defined, it's just my damn biceps that's still struggling. Just started back lifting about 3 months m-f. I'm 5'11 190.

Any tips for the bicep/chest exercises to see more improvement? Only supplement I take is a standard whey protein. Is that sufficient enough? I basically want a bigger more defined muscles (not bodybuilder brolic) and my abs back

As promised, tagged pics. Here's my weight after dinner and proof that I was a sprinter and don't have tree trunk legs.

I take none of it personally btw.

you fat bruh, i can tell by your feet :lol:

regardless of weight or how you explain your weight start cutting the calories a little bit and youll be fine. watch

Last edited:
I wear w size 14, my feet arent fat. But ok, **** it. We'll see whats up in two months.

Just bet me some change that in shape, my feet won't look different.

Last edited:
super q you 5'7"?! you're one bigass shredded manlet! i'm only 5'6" myself. sitting at a fat 185 still but most people say i don't look that heavy. one day i'll get down below 170. good luck on your cut brolic scholar. what was your old sn?

I look decent right now, got a tummy goin with football season but I'm also bulking. Hope my cut next year goes as good as last years when I was in the best shape of my life.

Didn't post a pic this summer since my cut was trash IMO so disappointed in myself. Diet was good but did zero cardio, played no basketball so yea :smh:

I look decent right now, got a tummy goin with football season but I'm also bulking. Hope my cut next year goes as good as last years when I was in the best shape of my life.

Didn't post a pic this summer since my cut was trash IMO so disappointed in myself. Diet was good but did zero cardio, played no basketball so yea :smh:

tumblr_inline_n0uh85p3231r8w2kj.gif

Lol I have to lie on NT YUP

tumblr_inline_n0uh85p3231r8w2kj.gif

Lol I have to lie on NT YUP

****** lie everyday b

Don't really care to see his pic, but I understand why people are skeptical. I've seen instances where he's cutting one month, and bulking the next month. More than once... So...

Back
Top Bottom