STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

On another note, does anyones ears have pressure/pop after they run?

Its happened to me the last few times I ran, eventually goes away after I drive home. Its pretty annoying, im reading is dehydration? Makes a bit of sense since I dont drink a lot before I run cause I dont want to have to stop to pee.

On another note, does anyones ears have pressure/pop after they run?

Its happened to me the last few times I ran, eventually goes away after I drive home. Its pretty annoying, im reading is dehydration? Makes a bit of sense since I dont drink a lot before I run cause I dont want to have to stop to pee.

i get this on the regular when i lift or run, but i drink over 10 glasses of water a day

Great job, love the new thread Cinco

Thanks bro, I figured it was time since the last thread was so out dated on here, and I don't plan on not posting in this thread any time soon, so I said why not? I like the way this one is moving so far :smokin

[bro] I don't really worry about EXP dates on supps such as protein so much, I mean it is a powder. [/bro]

From what I remember seeing upon the move over to the new server, there were quite a few of the last pages missing , it was dated back maybe 5-6 days ? Don't remember how many any more

I was told this has to do with blood pressure - not sure on the specifics though.
Did a little more research on it.

Could be anything from blood pressure, dehydration, earphones clogging up your ear, not breathing properly.

Whatever it is, ill try to keep in mind some of those things. Maybe ill drink more water before I hit the treadmill. Now that I think of it, I ran at the track a few days ago, 2 and a half miles and I remember chuggin half a Gatorade before I ran. No ear popping then.

I was told this has to do with blood pressure - not sure on the specifics though.

Did a little more research on it.

Could be anything from blood pressure, dehydration, earphones clogging up your ear, not breathing properly.

Whatever it is, ill try to keep in mind some of those things. Maybe ill drink more water before I hit the treadmill. Now that I think of it, I ran at the track a few days ago, 2 and a half miles and I remember chuggin half a Gatorade before I ran. No ear popping then.

good look, mines probably from earphones then. (please no high blood pressure)

good look, mines probably from earphones then. (please no high blood pressure)
I have high BP, part from an unhealthy lifestyle and part genetics (mom). Its another reason why im trying to lose weight and live healthier.

On another note, down to 200.8 from 202.8 (which was Friday). Thats almost 12 lbs total since I really started my grind.
pimp.gif

Anyone in here not use supplements? I've recently gotten back into the gym life and I forgot how much I enjoyed it.

Not trying to get body builder ripped, just trying to get some definition. Not really trying to get on to supplements though. Saw a segment of dateline that turned me away from the stuff.

Doing another 5-day juice fast (of the vegetable/fruite variety) starting Wednesday. Need to clean myself of all the junk I've been consuming since Vegas. I feel so unhealthy right now. Disgusting!...As I sip some wine. :lol:

Last edited:
Google "dateline supplements".

Would put up the video but I'm on my phone right now.

I :lol: when people say they don't want to get body builder big. It ain't going to happen.

^

Yeah it irks me when people say "I dont wanna get too big".

It takes a TON of effort and years to get bodybuilder big. You have nothing to worry about.
laugh.gif

^

Yeah it irks me when people say "I dont wanna get too big".

It takes a TON of effort and years to get bodybuilder big. You have nothing to worry about.
laugh.gif
Not to mention a TON of food. Them cats eatin 3-4 thousand calories a day. Talk about spending some $$$$.

Back
Top Bottom