STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I've been using a modified version of stronglifts and looking for a better less injury prone plan. I need a workout plan that keeps me flexible. I hate feeling stiff after workouts. Any suggestions?

what's the 135 challenge?

Every few month I do the draft combine setups. hit 225 for 23 last time. down 4 reps from the time before.

This group is seeing how many times we can bench 135.
I may be mistaken but i think Bwood is in the lead with 60.

Yall got me wanting to try this now too.

Will try the 135 sometime this week. Did 15 at the end of my toughest chest workout in a long while on Saturday, going to go for 25.

Chest yesterday.  I started with incline dumbbells.  Did about 4 sets and 3 working sets.  Then went and did the 135lb challenge on flat.

I did 19.  I feel like if i just warmed up a little and then did it i could probably get over 20.  Even though my last 3 reps were pretty much bounced 
laugh.gif

What's the challenge btw, should we wait til after our chest work out (or whatever we're doing) or is it ok to do it fresh??

This group is seeing how many times we can bench 135.
I may be mistaken but i think Bwood is in the lead with 60.

Yall got me wanting to try this now too.

60 is moving weight. I'm going to try it today. I'll upload a video

MP cookies and cream has been my go to Protein for a minute and it's pretty good imo. My girl works at USO on the weekends and they get all kinds of stuff from Costco on Saturdays and every couple of weeks she will bring me home a new tub of protein haha. Day three of AM workouts in the books it's getting a bit easier!

just started buying MP Protein. very very delicious

tried. Strawberry, Banana Cream and Peanutbutter chocolate. all great

Back
Top Bottom