STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

This isn't technically a challenge right?

Cuz we got 200+ dudes repping 135...then we got 150+ dudes repping the same 135...

There's bound to be some discrepancies.

This isn't technically a challenge right?

Cuz we got 200+ dudes repping 135...then we got 150+ dudes repping the same 135...

There's bound to be some discrepancies.
Just some fun.

It's much better than the stupid crossfit and protein discussions lol
Figured as much.

Speaking of protein, got my Questbar boxes delivered. Crack cravings will be satisfied =)

What do you dudes do to make your OATS taste better? Without sugar, brown sugar, etc... I've been using tobasco and cinnamon.

FIXED

Last edited:
Yall track your sugar consumption? How much do you guys suggest?

Also how many geams of carbs for an active person? Myfitnesspal has me goaled at 300g of carbs and like 90g of sugar, which looks funny.

Im good at managing calories, may just limit my carb and sugar intake. I figure thats whats preventing me from getting my six pack. I see the first 2 up top and can feel 4, but my lower stomach is gross. :lol: Loose skin and whatnot.

Last edited:
Yall track your sugar consumption? How much do you guys suggest?

Also how many geams of carbs for an active person? Myfitnesspal has me goaled at 300g of carbs and like 90g of sugar, which looks funny.

Im good at managing calories, may just limit my carb and sugar intake. I figure thats whats preventing me from getting my six pack. I see the first 2 up top and can feel 4, but my lower stomach is gross. :lol: Loose skin and whatnot.

Carbs pre and post workout. Keep sugar to a minimum and remember that fruit has sugar too. Sugar is poison.

52 reps. Spotter said I had at least 5 more but that last drop killed my momentum. Weighed in at 265. Lost 20 lbs since last weigh in :smokin

Last edited:
Are yall doing this after your full chest day 

Because throwin up 50 reps even at 135 would finish me 

Basically, It's peanut butter that has been dehydrated to take the fat/oil out. That reduces the calories of it.

It's delicious.

Basically, It's peanut butter that has been dehydrated to take the fat/oil out. That reduces the calories of it.

It's delicious.
PB2 + Almond Milk 
nerd.gif

I may be on to something 

Repped 

Are yall doing this after your full chest day 

Because throwin up 50 reps even at 135 would finish me 
havent done chest since thx giving eve..we have a lil gym at work. Just repped it out after supervision in some timbs and a polo.
With reps comes shoulders, triceps...etc.. Your basically using those muscles as your number gets higher

damn 60 reps? I'll have to try this. see if I can up the ante for my dudes. 60 is a bunch tho lol

Back
Top Bottom