STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I'll combine the the shame with the full bag of red velvet Oreos I ate last night to fuel my dead lifts today.

Lol dude looking for some lulz and failed 
laugh.gif

Idk if this is the right thread but im tryna get stronger , dont need to lose any weeight jus build upper body and arms and maybe a lil legs

I recently signed up for a gym but then my friend told me about this thing called crossfit where u kinda workout in a group like a yoga class

Which one would be better for my situation?

Idk if this is the right thread but im tryna get stronger , dont need to lose any weeight jus build upper body and arms and maybe a lil legs

I recently signed up for a gym but then my friend told me about this thing called crossfit where u kinda workout in a group like a yoga class

Which one would be better for my situation?

Crossfit and some juice.

I'm sure I'll get ripped on for this question but why would you want a pre-workout without creatine?

I'm sure I'll get ripped on for this question but why would you want a pre-workout without creatine?
Depends on your scenario. Creatine monohydrate can cause water retention in and around your midsection, potentially causing a somewhat bloated look. If your goal is to create an incredibly dry physique (contest time), you wouldn't want creatine in your diet at all. 

I set a new deadlift PR today, and the bar moved super fast, so I figured I'd try to pull another 20lbs.

It was a grind getting it halfway up, I knew it wasn't coming, but good lord, my core already feels fried from it.

I set a new deadlift PR today, and the bar moved super fast, so I figured I'd try to pull another 20lbs.

It was a grind getting it halfway up, I knew it wasn't coming, but good lord, my core already feels fried from it.
Nearing four plates?

I pulled 325 for 6 today.

My calves are 2 different sizes... also looks like I skip leg day... I train legs every.damn.day in some way.

back in America so back in the gym (God Bless yoga pants and spandex once again..........actually getting a little out of hand where I think i've seen maybe 3 women since Thursday with Jeans/dress on... been all yoga/spandex.... I AIN'T MAD THO)

back to my bodybuilding routine, with full contraction exercises. hurtin!
but I love it.

So it's a waste of money? Cause I was thinking of taking some after my runs since those have me hurting the next day

Dumb question but do bcaa's help with soreness?

Personally It does for me . I recover faster.
I notice when I don't take it for 2-4 weeks. im a lot more sore.
Then when I do take it, I feel more replenished. (I usually stay with the same work out routine for 5-6 weeks)

to your 2nd post. I drink BCAA through out the day.

Just imagine it as drinking a sugar free gatorade all day (but better)

Last edited:
So it's a waste of money? Cause I was thinking of taking some after my runs since those have me hurting the next day

Save your money on the bcaa's and buy some creatine monohydrate, which is a supplement that is proven to work.

Back
Top Bottom