STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

My calves are 2 different sizes... also looks like I skip leg day... I train legs every.damn.day in some way.

Hai gaiz

Not hitting the weights as frequently as I used to, but still gettin it when I feel up for it. Ive lost a lot of strength as a result of whats going on, but I do what I can.

Keep gettin it bros

Been using C4 for about a month and a half before all workouts.  Do I need to cycle off this stuff every few months or so or nah?

Been using C4 for about a month and a half before all workouts.  Do I need to cycle off this stuff every few months or so or nah?

Some say you do but it depends. When you need 4 servings to feel the same its time for a change one way or the other.

I usually scale back the pre workout / caffeine when 1 - 1.5 scoops gets me to "normal" instead of amped.

Also not a fan of the rack blocker.

The gym I lift at during my lunch break has a rack blocking crossfitter, adding insult to injury.

Homeboy was doing 20 rounds of 95lb barbell lunges supersetted with DB rows or something.

rack block is no big deal. as soon as they stop doing reps, i'd slide right in and grab my dumbbells.

at my old gym there was this short asian guy that would take a flat bench, an incline bench and 2 machines to do his circuit. he was in the middle of his thing when this big old dude wearing the american flag short shorts starts pulling the plates off the bar on the flat bench. little asian dude was heated and started complaining to the old man. the old dude looks down and chuckles and pats the little guy on the head, nudges him to the side and keeps taking the plates off the bar. i think asian dude packed it up and went home :lol:

rack block is no big deal. as soon as they stop doing reps, i'd slide right in and grab my dumbbells.

at my old gym there was this short asian guy that would take a flat bench, an incline bench and 2 machines to do his circuit. he was in the middle of his thing when this big old dude wearing the american flag short shorts starts pulling the plates off the bar on the flat bench. little asian dude was heated and started complaining to the old man. the old dude looks down and chuckles and pats the little guy on the head, nudges him to the side and keeps taking the plates off the bar. i think asian dude packed it up and went home :lol:

If the gym isn't busy, it's no big deal. However, preventing someone from getting on X when the gym is busy is an absolute no go when you're running a circuit.

just started a new plan. kinda busy at work so it's:
M - bench 5x5 squat 5x10
W - dl 7x1 bench 5x10
F - squat 5x5 dl (unsure - maybe 3x10 or sets of pull-ups depending on how my back feels)
will do accessory work on those days.
Tu&Th - some mobility work as time allows.

goals will be to be consistent, get my overall strength up, and stay injury-free. i'll be on a caloric surplus and not gonna worry too much about belly.

bodybuilding/physique is not part of the goals. any input is welcome.

just started a new plan. kinda busy at work so it's:
M - bench 5x5 squat 5x10
W - dl 7x1 bench 5x10
F - squat 5x5 dl (unsure - maybe 3x10 or sets of pull-ups depending on how my back feels)
will do accessory work on those days.
Tu&Th - some mobility work as time allows.

goals will be to be consistent, get my overall strength up, and stay injury-free. i'll be on a caloric surplus and not gonna worry too much about belly.

bodybuilding/physique is not part of the goals. any input is welcome.

just wondering - what type of mobility work?

just wondering - what type of mobility work?
exercises and movements that i've pieced together from vids posted here like the ido portal squat series. mostly for hips, ankles, etc - stuff to help me with squats. shoulder work too. might buy some bands to help.

last week was only my first week so i'm open to suggestions. been messing around at work too much so i can only lift 3 days/week (i lift at work) or it'll look bad when i reprimand people for tardiness or productivity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom