STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

If you want to call it that...

Apparently creatine is for people who are lazy lol
. Some guys are ******ed. most pre workouts these days have creatine. I took cell tech back when I was a kid and didn't know any better. I got pretty huge. Gains bro. Took creatine again 8 years later at 27. Didn't notice too much of a difference. Diet was in check too. Sucks. Old age sucks brah

Been taking musclemeds power test for the past week and a half. Def can say it makes a difference now. Got stronger

And the only thing I changed was using that product

It was all going so well. Stress fracture in my second metatarsal right foot. MRI confirmed... :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

"Take it easy for 4-6 weeks" i don't even know what that means. I guess i will just ride the bike at the gym and do some chest stuff and maybe some light leg work if i can

It was all going so well. Stress fracture in my second metatarsal right foot. MRI confirmed...
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

"Take it easy for 4-6 weeks" i don't even know what that means. I guess i will just ride the bike at the gym and do some chest stuff and maybe some light leg work if i can
I know the feeling, team forever injured

Morning Leg day,
I'm use to working out after a few meals, but going after just one...
see how this goes

It was all going so well. Stress fracture in my second metatarsal right foot. MRI confirmed... :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Jones fracture?

If it is, I had one last year. Do yourself a favor and TAKE IT EASY like your doctor said. It took me 6+ months to even start running again and do squats and stuff. When I was cleared to squat and deadlift I did one set and was sore for a week (no exaggeration). No leg press or whatever, I would do body weight squats and the leg curl machine for hammies and quads to keep them atleast a bit worked.

Stress fractures (especially Jobes which is the 5th metatarsal) take long to heal cause of low blood flow. Durant shoudve been taking it easy and not come back as quick as he did, he probably woudve been fully healed if he came bsck around this time. He had a Jones fracture as well.

Jones fracture?

If it is, I had one last year. Do yourself a favor and TAKE IT EASY like your doctor said. It took me 6+ months to even start running again and do squats and stuff. When I was cleared to squat and deadlift I did one set and was sore for a week (no exaggeration). No leg press or whatever, I would do body weight squats and the leg curl machine for hammies and quads to keep them atleast a bit worked.

Stress fractures (especially Jobes which is the 5th metatarsal) take long to heal cause of low blood flow. Durant shoudve been taking it easy and not come back as quick as he did, he probably woudve been fully healed if he came bsck around this time. He had a Jones fracture as well.

I actually did it 6 months ago. I didn't' know it and kept playing soccer. I would be out all week and then play my games on the weekend. The pain was tolerable but it effected my speed bad. I was not happy about my season as a whole

So it was never really getting better. So since soccer is about to start back up for me i was like let me go get this thing looked at. And the MRI confirmed the stress fracture. So its already partially healed but its been 6 months of pain every day but slowly getting better. But i have also never actually rested. The longest i have been out of the gym is 3 days in that span. So i am trying to consciously rest now when i can

Man I know it's not intentional, but it urks me when I literally just get to a station, get a warmup set in and there's already people asking how much I got left. Let me get in the zone first man.

Man I know it's not intentional, but it urks me when I literally just get to a station, get a warmup set in and there's already people asking how much I got left. Let me get in the zone first man.

Unless it's someone I know, my default answer is "sorry, I'm just starting".

Nothing is more annoying than having someone just watching you and waiting

Unless it's someone I know, my default answer is "sorry, I'm just starting".

Nothing is more annoying than having someone just watching you and waiting
If there's a mirror in front of me I just gaze into their eyes while I'm doing my set and make noises. Nobody gonna F with u then cuz they think u crazy

I dont see the problem with asking someone how many sets they have left....That's ofc as long as im not in the middle of a set lol. That ish really pisses me off

I've had guys tell me I can't work in when they have 5 sets left. That's fine--I get it, but when you're taking 1.5+ minutes to rest and still won't let me work in it kinda bugs me.

If there's a mirror in front of me I just gaze into their eyes while I'm doing my set and make noises. Nobody gonna F with u then cuz they think u crazy

I'd gaze back into your eyes until you were finished, then proceed with no regrets.

Last edited:
Because i just bought a power rack in my house, i can do all my chest and bi work out at home while i need to go the gym to do all my back and tri workout

Why do you need to hit the gym for back? Can you not do weighted chins/pull ups on the rack? Those, deadlifts, and pendlayrows are pretty much all you need for back.

Competed a couple Saturdays ago- just a school meet. Broke the superheavy deadlift record (pulled 585, record was 570). Squat record was 670 but I have my doubts- plus they had some backwards judging (judges told you when to squat back up... what?), and no consistency on depth. I went way too low with 625 on squat. Oh well.

Training is going great though. 585 was a breeze today squatting, then hit 515 for a few doubles. Going to try and up my high %age volume on squat and bench and do more random fun stuff for my deadlift- one handed deads, zercher squats, pendlay rows, etc.

Last edited:
Pending on what people have to do i'll let them work in with me, but usually my default answer is 3 also.

as long as you're not pulling out your phone when I ask you, i wont be mad

Back
Top Bottom