STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Can you explain what you mean by this?

Basically, if you stop at 20 pull-ups and get tired then want to switch something else, you are defeating the purpose of the workout. Makes it easier. You supposed to focus on your performance/elevation and to see if you are able to improve your time.I hope I'm making sense.

Like it was said earlier. Benchmarks workouts are not meant to be broken up.
Gotcha. Wasnt sure what you meant by tighten and gain muscles.

Anyone here have a home gym?

Been deciding what I want for the longest:

Narrowed down the rack choices to either the Rogue RML690 which has plate storage or RML390BT which doesn't (to save space)

Dip attachment

Rogue Ohio Bar

Plates: Not sure if I should splurge, get something cheap from a department store, or get something used from craigslist.

Last edited:

Narrowed down the rack choices to either the Rogue RML690 which has plate storage or RML390BT which doesn't (to save space)

Dip attachment

Rogue Ohio Bar

Plates: Not sure if I should splurge, get something cheap from a department store, or get something used from craigslist.
Heres mine, nothing fancy or nice name brand. I bought it all from one guy on CL. I only use it when the gym is closed or I get off work late but it gets the job done. I haven't ever squatted really heavy there though.

Gotcha. Wasnt sure what you meant by tighten and gain muscles.

Hey, how's work going ?

I don't see you post much (when I lurk), hope all is well.

Works been really good, keeping busy. Ive been working with some pretty good young athletes (no one elite level but pretty talented still), some semi-pro athletes, and a bunch of medical fitness demographics.

I noticed acsm changed their certification titles, which was a nice surprise.

I still check up on the thread regularly, but lately havent had the time or interest in getting involved with many topics.

Lately ive been trying to find new topics/areas/books to read up on. Thats about it. Hope all is well with you and youre still out there kicking ***.

Yeah i have. Its a good reference. Theres definitely some high quality material in there but some of the stuff is "fluffed".

For anyone whos interested in their own athletic performance, id highly recommend it.

Yeah i have. Its a good reference. Theres definitely some high quality material in there but some of the stuff is "fluffed".

For anyone whos interested in their own athletic performance, id highly recommend it.

On the Joe Defranco podcast, Starrett said he has a new revamped version of the book coming out soon. I'm gonna wait to check out the new version.

Dip attachment
Rogue Ohio Bar

Heres mine, nothing fancy or nice name brand. I bought it all from one guy on CL. I only use it when the gym is closed or I get off work late but it gets the job done. I haven't ever squatted really heavy there though.

Jelly.

Looks like a good spot for my pushups.

Dip attachment

Rogue Ohio Bar

Nice setup. How is the lat attachment in the back? I was debating on whether to get a rack with the attachment or to get a separate machine, only need it for pulldowns and facepulls.

Nice setup. How is the lat attachment in the back? I was debating on whether to get a rack with the attachment or to get a separate machine, only need it for pulldowns and facepulls.
Oh that thing is a pos 
laugh.gif
 I had it before the other stuff and mainly use it for pushdowns. If I do lat pulldowns with it I have to prop my feet up against and its just not fun lol

Back
Top Bottom