STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

is eating a peanut butter sandwich right before bed good?That's my go to food just wondering

Define "good"

If it fits your macros sure. It's no gonna kill you lol

Last edited:
nah i was just wondering i haven't counted my macros for the past week good in comparison to cereal and other stiff you can make in a minute in the kitchen

Peanut butter...mmmm.

Sometimes I take a scoop or two before bed, a little fat after your workout is good. I asked about this not too long ago and you guys have suggested it.

Another homie at the gym said something something take peanut butter so your body uses the fat as energy and thus burning fat. Dude went from being big to bit and cut. He knows what hes doing.

Eff him and his IS350 though, dude smoked me one the highway. :lol:

I heard something about eating a tbsp of peanut butter before bed at the gym. Don't know if any science behind it

I can eat a spoon of PB before bed if I'm hungry a bit and it makes me feel satisfied.

:lol: there is no science behind it and that eating pb to make your body burn fat is one of the silliest things i've ever heard. if someone loses weight, it's strictly through being consistently on a caloric deficit. fat is good for satiety though.

:lol: there is no science behind it and that eating pb to make your body burn fat is one of the silliest things i've ever heard. if someone loses weight, it's strictly through being consistently on a caloric deficit. fat is good for satiety though.

Man I forgot the crap he said but it made sense. :lol:

laugh.gif
there is no science behind it and that eating pb to make your body burn fat is one of the silliest things i've ever heard. if someone loses weight, it's strictly through being consistently on a caloric deficit. fat is good for satiety though.
This.

This broscience is not necessary. Calories in calories out, hit macros, hit micros, stay consistent, train hard.

Peanut butter...mmmm.

Sometimes I take a scoop or two before bed, a little fat after your workout is good. I asked about this not too long ago and you guys have suggested it.

Another homie at the gym said something something take peanut butter so your body uses the fat as energy and thus burning fat. Dude went from being big to bit and cut. He knows what hes doing.

Eff him and his IS350 though, dude smoked me one the highway. :lol:

Bro, let's race for pinks

I think I got a handle on my Rex :wink:

Don't kill me but....

I went on that body transformation site and it says to reach my goal I'm taking in more calories?

Haha all this bro science. Hit those macros and micros. Track your cals. Get your water in. Sleep good. Progressive overload and be consistent!  You will make gains! 

Haha all this bro science. Hit those macros and micros. Track your cals. Get your water in. Sleep good. Progressive overload and be consistent!  You will make gains! 

it really is that simple. To gain or lose. just hit your numbers.

I don't track micros though.

Took a lot for me to wake up right now to make it to the gym for 5am... On top of that, I have a 12hr shift after lool

Back
Top Bottom