STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Ronaldo or Ziggler for me.

My homie swears up and down TO got one of the best physiques in the NFL ever

Ronaldo or Ziggler for me.

My homie swears up and down TO got one of the best physiques in the NFL ever
Ziggler 
pimp.gif

Ronaldo is my ideal physique as well. I think brad martin is probably on gear (just my opinion). I play soccer though so im bias, but its function over the look at times. Id take memphis depays physique

his quads and calves are huge

Last edited:
CR is tiny but he the YambGod.

When your neck is wider than your head you might be....

For some reason I think BM has used fake plates in his videos before, don't know why but ehh.

CR is tiny but he the YambGod.

When your neck is wider than your head you might be....

For some reason I think BM has used fake plates in his videos before, don't know why but ehh.

CR has a soccer players body though. Scrawny arms, big legs, and the core of a spartan.

Idk something always seemed up with him. I remember watching vids of him and brad castleberry and being like holy hell...then i saw this

sorry for the language. But i didn't realize it was this serious that you would use fake weights

Dudes clamoring for basic attainable physiques. Any reason ya'll aren't at the ones like soccer players? look like some cardio and weights every once in a while.

Last edited:
Dudes clamoring for basic attainable physiques. Any reason ya'll aren't at the ones like soccer players? look like some cardio and weights every once in a while.

Seriously. It's really not hard man. Those guys literally run miles a day training during practice or whatever.

In terms of there ability to play the game of soccer, yes. But there body isn't all that "hard" to attain man.

Are we talking purely aesthetics? Skill is out of the question but their musculuar endurance and core isnt exactly easy to attain. Tatted up homie isnt an easy body to get, Ronaldo seems more "easily" attainable depending on your frame. Purely aesthetics.

I never said it was easy at all. I was just saying people who are acting like its so hard to attain, it's not. It's different than putting on weight. Just eat well and run and lift moderately. Seriously

Back
Top Bottom