STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

i rock w the kirkland costco jawns.

might do a full bro sup regiment this fall lol. word to animal park/ orange triad

You don't really need a multivitamin. Odds are, whatever you're taking is probably okay. If anything, you're more likely to have too much than too little with multivitamins.

I take Opti Men but just once a day. The suggested use is 3 times a day but **** that. Save money and save from just pissing out the excess vitamins you don't need.

So i am trying to join a second gym. I have my home town gym and i want to join a gym by my girls place so we can work out together.

LA fitness is her gym. They say $99 initiation fee and $30 a month. Is there any way that they can waive that fee or drop the monthly? It averages to about $38 a month with that fee amortized. I ain't paying that for a once a week visit gym. I was thinking $30 would be fine but i want that $99 waived. Is this possible?

30 dollars a month for a membership at LA Fitness? 0.o Where you live at?

Not a member at LA anymore but they made me pay 70 a month

So i am trying to join a second gym. I have my home town gym and i want to join a gym by my girls place so we can work out together.

LA fitness is her gym. They say $99 initiation fee and $30 a month. Is there any way that they can waive that fee or drop the monthly? It averages to about $38 a month with that fee amortized. I ain't paying that for a once a week visit gym. I was thinking $30 would be fine but i want that $99 waived. Is this possible?
I joined not long ago, told the sales guy I already had a gym membership and wasn't willing to pay an initiation fee but would gladly pay the $30 monthly fee.  Went back and forth a bit but he ended up waiving the fee "just this once."  It's worth a shot to just try the same, usually at the end of the month you can get the best deals cuz people are trying to hit their numbers.

I joined not long ago, told the sales guy I already had a gym membership and wasn't willing to pay an initiation fee but would gladly pay the $30 monthly fee.  Went back and forth a bit but he ended up waiving the fee "just this once."  It's worth a shot to just try the same, usually at the end of the month you can get the best deals cuz people are trying to hit their numbers.
They can definitely waive that fee.  It all depends on which location you go to, and when (When they're thirsty for membership, or around the holidays when they have their deals).  I pay $29.99 a month, and paid no initiation fee.

I would gladly pay a premium if there was a legit powerlifting or body building gym anywhere near me.

My only options are the big corporate gyms.

I would gladly pay a premium if there was a legit powerlifting or body building gym anywhere near me.

My only options are the big corporate gyms.

This is exactly why I think more cities need facilities like Metroflex.

Very possible, just keep asking different managers or make some story up, theyll waive the fee. Or wait til some sort of deal but I know you dont wanna wait.

30 dollars a month for a membership at LA Fitness? 0.o Where you live at?

Not a member at LA anymore but they made me pay 70 a month

I pay $40 a month and thats standard for any LA Fitness ive been to in the NYC area, not the city but Bronx, Yonkers and LI locations. I believe NJ ones are the same also.

does she have a membership there? Ushould be able to add on to hers for 0 registration and 30 /month. Otherwise usually if they waive registration the monthly rate goes up 5 or 10. Other times theyll waive it and give u whats called a "bad deal" meaning a deal not in their pricebook and not commissionable. Usually only the manager will give a bad deal cuz he doesnt care about the sales reps commission, he just needs monthly eft for his quota. U should be able to negotiate, it just depends. U will have better luck on weekends usually. I worked there for 2 yrs and was a gm when i quit

Repped everyone for the replies. Thanks guys. I didn't know if it was possible or not. My girl's membership is under her mom and dad and they pay it for her basically so i wanted to kind of do it myself.

NT coming thru :nthat:

Places like LA Fitness never have a set monthly fee. They will tell you $30 but you could easily talk them down. I know some people who pay $20

I wish I knew this years ago when I signed up. I was young and foolish

Tried the pumpkin pie quest bar, I liked the coating but overall nothing spectacular. Glad it wasn't more of a pumpkin spice flavor though.

I just pr'ed my best full snatch single by 15 pounds. And I did it as a power snatch. And then I did it for a double.

Oh happy day. :smile:

Tried the pumpkin pie quest bar, I liked the coating but overall nothing spectacular. Glad it wasn't more of a pumpkin spice flavor though.

godo to know my vitamin shoppe has these thangs everywhere. posters and all.

Quest bars are overrated taste wise anyway. its the macros in it that make it worth it

godo to know my vitamin shoppe has these thangs everywhere. posters and all.

Quest bars are overrated taste wise anyway. its the macros in it that make it worth it
blocked and reported 
mean.gif

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Cinnamon Roll, Apple Pie, and one or two others are legitimately delicious.

So a friend of a friend tells me he wants to get a lot stronger but he doesn't want any increases in size.

I told him that's highly unlikely.

Just :smh:

Back
Top Bottom