STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Anybody heard of these Sling Shot? Does this help with form and lift more?
I don't know why, but the wording of this has me dying 
laugh.gif

Anybody heard of these Sling Shot? Does this help with form and lift more?
Yes it will do both, I like the red one personally.
If youre not already benching more than 275 probably a waste of money imo
Theres countless people using them bench less than that, aka every female powerlifter just about. 

All these ******* Quest bars and protein powders are a waste of money in my opinion, eat some real food. 

Last edited:
No argument though, great replacement and way to get more protein in but NOTHING beats REAL food.

No argument though, great replacement and way to get more protein in but NOTHING beats REAL food.

I don't agree, and do believe protein powders are useful and good to have. because not everyone has time or a job where they can sit down and eat a meal.

but quest bars...........i said it earlier... pointless if the best way to eat them is heated up

I don't agree, and do believe protein powders are useful and good to have. because not everyone has time or a job where they can sit down and eat a meal.

but quest bars...........i said it earlier... pointless if the best way to eat them is heated up
Nothing beats real food brochacho, #FACTS 

Nothing beats real food brochacho, #FACTS 
Again I agree.....
If you have the time. Im on the road about 70% of the time with my job. Easier to make a shake and sip than pull over and eat fast.

And tryst me ive done it before. Cold food scarfing it down so i can get back to work

Real whole food sources are king but the macros and cost per serving of protein is too good to not have a tub of protein powder on deck at most time.

:rofl:

i used a bench buddy for the first time this weekend which is kind of similar to the slingshot. i only had 245# on and it was pretty cool to see the weight go back up so effortlessly. i don't think it's a waste of time for people that can't even lift 275# (which is probably around my max right now)

hold up Suave, as a mod, i demand u send out quest bars to all of us regulars 

How do I become a rep?
pimp.gif
I dunno how you can now as they only seem to add random IG "celebrities" and those youtube fitness personalities/ food bloggers.

When they first started out I interned at Dymatize in Big D and my manager knew the marketing guys and referring me to em and I wrote them recipes since I was a copywriter for Dymatize to start.

Eggnog or Gingerbread Quest bar get it done b. 
laugh.gif
They just did their seasonal one and it was the Pumpkin Pie flavor... protoyped Snickerdoodle and Pecan Pie though, I only tried the Snicker and it was pretty good.

hold up Suave, as a mod, i demand u send out quest bars to all of us regulars 
laugh.gif

I'm hooking up whoever I secret santa fat

Back
Top Bottom