STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

anyone ever get a rack or home gym set up from Rogue?
pros/cons? should i consider other/cheaper brands?
I'm putting together a laundry list of things to order on BF.

elaborate sir lol , ive been trying to do carbs one day , and low carbs the other day .

think of it like this. if you only allow yourself 100 grams of carbs. and you eat let's say 50 for breakfast and 50 for lunch... what are you giving your body pre or post work out to work with and build off of. Don't let the build world trip you up by the way.

I never limited my time frames. I just eat every 3-4 hours but when I do limit my carbs. I always have breakfast carbs (after morning fasted cardio) and post work out carbs.

if you're at a plateu you gotta get your cardio up (not saying yours is minimal now) but its either that or really limit food which you don't really want to.

think of it like this. if you only allow yourself 100 grams of carbs. and you eat let's say 50 for breakfast and 50 for lunch... what are you giving your body pre or post work out to work with and build off of. Don't let the build world trip you up by the way.

I never limited my time frames. I just eat every 3-4 hours but when I do limit my carbs. I always have breakfast carbs (after morning fasted cardio) and post work out carbs.

if you're at a plateu you gotta get your cardio up (not saying yours is minimal now) but its either that or really limit food which you don't really want to.
true i dont do any cardio , sprints after leg day and thats it . thanks.

true i dont do any cardio , sprints after leg day and thats it . thanks.

you good bro, I do cardio twice a day and not strenuous just walking in the morning or intervals. fasted

then in the afternoon same thing. if your body is like mine you need that cardio. im already as low as ima go on carbs.. so the cardio keeps me at the weight i ijust got to.

1 pm idk

5 or 7 pm maybe
Yea was watching Michael B Jordan workout & his meals dude is beyond ripped . I know these actors & their trainers I know . but 5-7pm might do it i dont want to get cranky by 2 oclock .

Yeah his trainer transformed that MBJ from a averages joe into a Earl Thomas. He was a on a strict *** diet tho. But for these guys who have to go on diets and lift for roles/make $$ it's easy to them. Basically getting paid to get ripped and be in dope movies.

you good bro, I do cardio twice a day and not strenuous just walking in the morning or intervals. fasted

then in the afternoon same thing. if your body is like mine you need that cardio. im already as low as ima go on carbs.. so the cardio keeps me at the weight i ijust got to.

Where do you walk?

Yeah his trainer transformed that MBJ from a averages joe into a Earl Thomas. He was a on a strict *** diet tho. But for these guys who have to go on diets and lift for roles/make $$ it's easy to them. Basically getting paid to get ripped and be in dope movies.

lol and the fact they can afford the best foods and only have to worry about training and no other 9-5 job

lol and the fact they can afford the best foods and only have to worry about training and no other 9-5 job

Exactly lol roids is always there too

My diet is way better then when i started , watch the video again dude said all he did was trained , eat and sleep lmao yeah i aint got it like that .

How can you sprint after "leg day"
laugh.gif

My legs are toast
laugh.gif
 Put the treadmill on incline , i do about 3 quick 45-50 sec sprints 

I started a food journal. Looking to net about 1875 (e.g., eat 2400 minus 600 for hoops) calories a day until the end of December.

Tough.

I want to but im doing another secret santa on my fav board here. would love to join next time though.

Back
Top Bottom